I just wanted to say how much fun I had racing with the MRA this season.

First, thank you Jess for all your support and love during this season and for making racing a joy. It wouldn't be the same without you. You make me complete at the track. Love you.

Thank you DARC Racing for all the support and fun. Dion, Jen, Clint, Carroll, Rich. Thank you Satelite DARC Racing Jason, Beth.

Thank you Glenn and all of CAMA for your continuing efforts in getting us a new track. I believe next season with a new track will be even more fun and challenging. Thank you to all the MRA staff for all your hard work. Thanks Kristina for dealing with all my issues throughout the year.

Thank You Faster for your support. Thank you Bart, Brian and Tanya for all your help at the track.

Thank You Vanmar for all the support of our club and helping the MRA to be one big family.

For everybody else who has helped me throughout the season, Bruce, Matt, Eric, Dale, Justin, Dave, Russ, Rick, Turtle, Hammer, Applehans, Tawny, Matt and everybody else I can't think of right now.

Thank you all corner workers and starter Bob.

Thank you to my sponsors Faster Motosports, Motocomm cameras, Bridgestone Tires, LP, Spidi, Sidi, Amsoil, VP Fuels, Ferodo Brakes.

You have all made this season a great experience. I'm looking forward to next season. Have a great off season and I'll be seeing you all at the track next spring.

Chris Weed #626