Thread: Season Ending Thanks

Senior Member Expert

Season Ending Thanks

I just wanted to say how much fun I had racing with the MRA this season.

First, thank you Jess for all your support and love during this season and for making racing a joy. It wouldn't be the same without you. You make me complete at the track. Love you.

Thank you DARC Racing for all the support and fun. Dion, Jen, Clint, Carroll, Rich. Thank you Satelite DARC Racing Jason, Beth.

Thank you Glenn and all of CAMA for your continuing efforts in getting us a new track. I believe next season with a new track will be even more fun and challenging. Thank you to all the MRA staff for all your hard work. Thanks Kristina for dealing with all my issues throughout the year.

Thank You Faster for your support. Thank you Bart, Brian and Tanya for all your help at the track.

Thank You Vanmar for all the support of our club and helping the MRA to be one big family.

For everybody else who has helped me throughout the season, Bruce, Matt, Eric, Dale, Justin, Dave, Russ, Rick, Turtle, Hammer, Applehans, Tawny, Matt and everybody else I can't think of right now.

Thank you all corner workers and starter Bob.

Thank you to my sponsors Faster Motosports, Motocomm cameras, Bridgestone Tires, LP, Spidi, Sidi, Amsoil, VP Fuels, Ferodo Brakes.

You have all made this season a great experience. I'm looking forward to next season. Have a great off season and I'll be seeing you all at the track next spring.

Chris Weed #626
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires
    Factory Trained Auto Repair

Senior Member Amateur
    Thanks for the tires, Chris...never thought DOTs would be so fun ( plus, being slow, you dont wear em out!) Thanks to all you guys and gals at DARC that gave me a big pat on the back..Im finally RACING! Cant wait to see the video of ye olde stop-n-go..come up with some really good captions, now!
    Thanks to my brothers in arms Dale(44) and Zack(125) for making me feel like a rock star. Really great to have people I trust schlepping my bike around and prepping it, sucks I gotta work late!
    Great to hang out with everyone and get GOOD advice , I really enjoy the track! See you all soon!
    Always wish the best for the injured racers, Im gonna go down and check out Brecks tonight and chat with a few people about Bob, Steve, and Ken ( even Matty, the spectator injured)

Dave Strain
    Co-Pow 164 Kawi
    thats two hundred forty Dollahs, worth ah Puddin!!
    MRA #164 - Kawasaki 6r
    Colorado Powersports Sales team
    http://4horsemenracing.net/2007/images/CoPowLogo.jpg
    Wired Energy Drinks