Electronic ballots will be sent out via email by Sunday, May 28th.
The Race Director position carries 1 year remaining in a 2 year term.
Rider Rep positions carry a 1 year term.
Voting will close at 11:59 pm, Friday, June 2nd.

Below are the Candidate Bios for both positions:

Race Director

Katie Rayburn
My name is Katie Rayburn. My father and I joined the MRA in 2009, when he started racing. In 2011, I started working on the Corner Crew. In 2013, I applied for the position of Pre-Grid and was appointed to the position. Since then, I did my best to balance my commitment to the Army and my commitment to the MRA. Last summer, I was medically retired from the Army after 15 years of service. During those years I was a helicopter mechanic and crew chief. This gave me the perfect career to hone my skills of attention to detail, safety mindset, and crew coordination. This skillset has served me and the racers of the MRA well over the years I was at Pre-Grid, and I see them continuing to serve the club in the position of Race Director.

Rider Rep. Press & Communications

Codey Chewing
Hello, I'm Codey Chewning, and I'm proud to have been a part of the MRA since 2019. Over the course of my 13-year military career, I've gained invaluable skills in leadership, communication, and problem-solving that have helped me become a well-rounded educator and mentor. Currently, I serve as the Director of Operations for the Space Forces' premier military education schoolhouse, guiding and developing 400 students annually. I also efficiently manage large-scale logistics, coordinating graduation ceremonies that host over 250 people. Originally from Florida, I now call Colorado home.