I have two proposals for consideration:

1. Rulebook 10.3 area - Offer a Daily or Round Specific Crew Pass ($10 or $20/day) - A lot of people come to watch the races for only one day, or a few rounds. This would help generate some extra revenue for the club. This would also allow people outside a racers specific circle to enjoy access to the hot pit and certain spectator areas. Ex: I usually buy 2 crew passes for the season, but this year I have had up to 5 friends show up for a day, and there is no option to get everyone access to the hot pit at the same time. Instead of me having to pay for another 3 more full crew passes, it would be nice if they could pay a one time fee at the gate or the race day office for a daily pass.

All first time/first race novices to pit in the same location in the paddock, accompanied by the New Rider Director and/or the Rider Representatives, for their first one or two rounds of the season. Possibly throughout their first full season. (In an area and similar to how the NATC was set up this year) This will assist them with easy access to help/questions/guidence. This will also facilitate relationship building for the season, and help with racer retention throughout the season and future seasons.

Thank you!
Jeremy Ross