Thread: AHRMA weekend at HPR 22-24 April...

Junior Member Novice

AHRMA weekend at HPR 22-24 April...

Just wondering if any MRA racers, corner workers, photographers, etc... had plans for that event.

I plan to be there.
    Rod Mattison -- '05 SV650, MRA # 26
    STM Suspension, Pirelli Tires, Vortex Racing, EarthX Batteries.

Senior Member Amateur
    Ahrma?
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Junior Member Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by MadVlad View Post
    Ahrma?
    Vintage racing (And sidecars!): https://www.ahrma.org/about/vintage-road-racing/

- and -

Modern racing: https://www.ahrma.org/about/modern-road-racing/
    Last edited by rohorn; March 1st, 2022 at 04:57 PM.

Senior Member Amateur Jim Brewer's Avatar
    I'll be there. I'm going to see if I can drag as many of my twins class buddies out there with me. AHRMA is a great club and it'd be nice to see them come back now and then.

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by rohorn View Post
    Oh man, nice! All these years and didn't know they had that. Have fun guys!
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Oh man, nice! All these years and didn't know they had that.
    Yeah, AHRMA is pretty sizable. They race at many premier tracks nationwide (Laguna, Daytona Carolina). Having HPR on their schedule is an honor.

Their season finale is at Barber in Alabama which has been the highest attended motorcycle racing event in the nation - usually >65,000 visitors.

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brewer View Post
    Yeah, AHRMA is pretty sizable. They race at many premier tracks nationwide (Laguna, Daytona Carolina). Having HPR on their schedule is an honor.

Their season finale is at Barber in Alabama which has been the highest attended motorcycle racing event in the nation - usually >65,000 visitors.
    Going to have to keep an eye out for any Daytona events they do then as I'm under 2 hours away now, definitely be cool to check out. Hope the turnout for that event is good out there

Damir G

Going to have to keep an eye out for any Daytona events they do then as I'm under 2 hours away now, definitely be cool to check out. Hope the turnout for that event is good out there
    They were at Daytona in January, so you missed them for this year.

Here is their schedule for 2022...

https://www.ahrma.org/road-racing/ah...race-schedule/

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brewer View Post
    They were at Daytona in January, so you missed them for this year.

Here is their schedule for 2022...

https://www.ahrma.org/road-racing/ah...race-schedule/
    I came down with the rona hard unfortunately in January so that month even if I knew about it, wouldn't have happened unfortunately but will definitely keep an eye out for next year. Thanks Jim, hope all is well!

Damir G

I came down with the rona hard unfortunately in January so that month even if I knew about it, wouldn't have happened unfortunately but will definitely keep an eye out for next year. Thanks Jim, hope all is well!
    Sucks about you getting the 'rona. Glad to hear you got better.

Everything is great here except it's too damn cold to ride motorcycles.

Senior Member Amateur
    Yeah it got a little scary for a few because I've never been that sick before and with my diabetes and all but thankfully although it took a bit longer than most but got through it. Spring and riding season are around the corner so you guys are almost there my friend. You don't even want to know the temperatures out here lol

Damir G