Thread: North American Talent Cup

Senior Member Amateur

North American Talent Cup

Hey ladies and gents, saw the entry list for the North American Talent Cup for 2022 and noticed Jayden Fernandez name in there. I'm assuming it's the same kid that raced with the MRA last season? If that's the case, best of wishes to the Fernandez Racing team in the upcoming venture, was a treat seeing that kid race in 2021 with metronomic pace and hope to see him pave the way for local talent and hope this venture will see him make it to the big stage in the near future.
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Member Amateur
    Hi Damir! We do believe young Mr Fernadez has in fact been selected for the '22 NATC, and we do hope to still possibly bring one of those rounds they are running to Colorado and the MRA! (still more hoops to jump yet, but we are trying!)
    Nathan Bell #62
    MRA RR- Press and Comms

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfall View Post
    Hi Damir! We do believe young Mr Fernadez has in fact been selected for the '22 NATC, and we do hope to still possibly bring one of those rounds they are running to Colorado and the MRA! (still more hoops to jump yet, but we are trying!)
    That's awesome man! Sure hope it happens and very happy for this kid to get such an opportunity of growth and exposure. If it happens I'm definitely flying back out for that round!
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Senior Member Expert
    All great news for Jayden Fernandez. We would love to see you back at an MRA event Damir.
    Dennis Stowers MRA #151
    2021-2023 MRA BoD Rider Representative - Rulebook
    Absolute Moto-Michelin
    Speedin' Motorsports

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastt Racing View Post
    All great news for Jayden Fernandez. We would love to see you back at an MRA event Damir.
    Will try my best to make it out there if the cup round gets confirmed. I'll be out there for a week in August for my best friend's wedding but it's between those two rounds that month unfortunately.

Damir G