As someone who has personally experienced brake fade on a motorcycle at a track, I think this rule ought to be revised. The CBR600RR is limited to 310mm rotors which is completely inadequate for racing for riders at and above the 200 lb weight (trust me..). I'm sure there are other models that suffer similarly.

Current rule:

2.5.A. Brake rotors may be replaced with aftermarket products of OEM material- steel, or iron, but must have the same outside diameter as the OEM part.

Proposed rule:

2.5.A. Brake rotors may be replaced with aftermarket products of OEM material- steel, or iron, but must have the same or larger outside diameter as the OEM part.

A few notes:

-The spirit of the rule is for safety, not performance. Brake fade sucks, it's dangerous, and rotor diameter (and mass) is one of the most effective ways to mitigate its effects
-Larger diameter rotors have more mass and larger rotational inertia, both of which are bad for acceleration in a straight line and in yaw so, again, this is intended to be about safety, not performance
-I proposed this last year (or maybe it was 2019??) and it got rejected. If it's rejected again this year, I'd like to know why a rule intended to increase safety with no quantifiable performance benefit (other than making braking systems reliable for racing) has been rejected multiple times