Thread: Farewell!

Senior Member Amateur

Farewell!

Just wanted to say thanks and been a pleasure to all the corner workers/peers I've met throughout my 10 years of service, been a great journey! I leave with great memories/lessons and also with some great life long friends along the way that I am glad to call my two wheel family. Also thanks to those that approached me throughout the race weekend and recognized the hard work we put in year round, while are human and make mistakes but one thing is certain, we try our best regardless if others may think we don't. Thanks to the MRA for allowing me to serve all these years, best of wishes to the club and the corner crew moving forward!
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Senior Member Expert
    Damir,

I am sad to see you go. You have been a great addition to the club in so many ways. As a family member, a hard working volunteer, dedicated employee, member, rider, .... the list goes on...... just an all around great person.

I wish you luck. Don't be a stranger if/when you return.

~Brownie
    Jeff Brown, #277
    "What can Brown do for you!"
    2011-2022 New Rider Director
    2008-2010 MRA Rider Representative