Thread: Corner workers needed for round 1 May 8th/9th!!!

Senior Member Amateur

Exclamation Corner workers needed for round 1 May 8th/9th!!!

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, My name is Damir aka "vlad" and I will be the head corner worker for the 2021 race season to assist our new race director into a good and smooth transition to make his position and our 2021 race season a successful one. Although I know that forums are not as active anymore these days, however I figured I'd post here anyways in hopes that whoever lurks can help us spread the word and or join us this race season. While some join for only some extra cash but you can also gain overall racing knowledge and also network with some pretty cool people as well, the MRA family is a pretty cool one. We have had corner workers eventually step into higher positions/roles for more pay and also even some workers who became licensed racers over the years. This position is not limited whatsoever to just sitting in a corner, it can become so much more than that if you choose to. I started working in a corner back in 2011 and after some years are now in a higher position and with such a deep understanding of overall racing that I never thought I'd learn in this position, it truly has been an amazing and fun journey that has helped me grow as a person as well.You can reach our track/race director directly at:Marshal Poetmarshal.poet@gmail.com(720)841-3016Also for more overall information about corner working, check the link below: https://www.mra-racing.org/fans-volu...als-wanted/Any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask or post here, we will gladly answer it and get you up to speed with anything you may need to know to make your experience with us a really great one should you choose to join us. I check the forums daily still just in case and can gladly answer anything if I can and if not I can definitely lead you to someone who can. Thank you all for your time and hope to see new and or old faces join us for another season of fun under the sun!
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Senior Member Amateur
    I apologize for the post, I had spaced it out properly and all so it wouldn't be all bunched up but for some reason it bunched it all up anyways and won't let me edit it now. So again sorry if it seems like a huge mess.
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Senior Member Amateur

Damir G

Senior Member Amateur
    Friendly reminder that the MRA does race in the rain, that being said the forecast is calling for 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday and 50% for Sunday as of this morning and it seems to be trending up. While all bunkers have roofs at HPR, please make sure to dress accordingly or come prepared for wet weather (rain gear, boots, etc)

Damir G