Thread: WTB: Full race package at an awesome price!

Junior Member Novice

WTB: Full race package at an awesome price!

Cheers all… thanks for looking!

I raced with the MRA back in the early/mid 90s, also working as a new-rider class instructor. I was badly injured during a race at Second Creek Raceway (have you been around long enough to remember good ol' SCR? <grin>. Air-Ambulance, 4 months inpatient at a rehab hospital, and years of outpatient rehab, and I am incredibly lucky to have recovered as well as I have!

However, 20+ years later and the bug to get back to the track and race is bigger than ever (do they have a Formula-50 class yet <haha>, and I finally saved a little bit of money to run a season - presuming I can find a great deal on a race-ready bike! Unfortunately, because of my lingering injuries in that crash, I am unable to work full time, so although I have been slowly saving (money) to do this, my budget will be very tight. I Know not everyone is motivated by money alone, so why not try! I am just a super-enthusiast hoping to find someone who would be interested in helping a good guy finally get back into his passion of motorcycle road racing!

I am also willing to do some kind of work for you... maybe something like transport your bike to/from the tracks and set up your pit each race days

Either way, thanks for your time and consideration!

Best Regards,
    Chris

Senior Member Amateur Jim Brewer's Avatar
    Oh my! Welcome back, buddy!

I don't have a full race package for you, but I'm sure you'll be able to put something together. It's great to see you're coming back. There's a few of us still racing that remember SCR and YOU in particular. I can certainly help you get caught back up on what's been happening in the MRA for the last quarter century, so let me know if I can help in any other way at all.

What are you looking for bike wise? Any preferences??