Thread: Who is this racer???

Senior Member Expert Vanmar Racing's Avatar

Who is this racer???

Recently I read this blurb about one of our very own MRA racers.

Who could it be???

Quote:
    "I suffer from AOCDTD (Acute Obsessive Compulsive Drunk Texting Disorder) It's a fairly recognized disorder that effects 1-7 recreational and heavy drinkers. (50 percent affected act out nearly 100 percent of the time.....) Since my prognosis I have dedicated myself to recycling all my beer cans and donating the money to further increase the awareness and early diagnoses of people who suffer from this terrible and uncontrollable condition. If you suspect you or a loved might also suffer from AOCDTD I suggest a test be initiated and evaluated immediately....good luck ..and GOD be with you."

We need to find him and help him now!!!
    Tammy at Vanmar Racing
    303-944-0334
    vanmarracing@mindspring.com
    Mark Schellinger, Instructor for Yamaha Champions Riding School- Ride Like A Champion!
    Vanmar Racing

Senior Member Expert
    Hmmmm.....Jake Latimer??
    The GECCO

You begin your racing career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

glenngsxr
    I second that....Jake Latimer.

Glenn, I thought it was you ! Based on how many times a week you call Mark!
    Folks...we could have the start of a support group here!
    Tammy at Vanmar Racing
    303-944-0334
    Mark Schellinger, Instructor for Yamaha Champions Riding School- Ride Like A Champion!
    Vanmar Racing

Senior Member Expert
    This could be half the MRA :roll: So more info is needed. 8) My first guess would have been T-Bag, but his skills on a cell phone are about par with a newborn baby....but the baby could prob figure it out. :wink:
    Christopher
    MRA 9 (915)
    “I’m just mad because you shouldn’t use the term ‘fag’, Kyle. That’s a hate word, and it’s insensitive to butt pirates.”
    Quote Originally Posted by T Baggins
    Chris - you're absolutely right. (Mark your calendar, don't think I'll EVER say that again :lol: )
    Sponsored by
    Short Bus Race Team, Vortex, SixSixOne, Faster, VICKERY YAMAHA, Bridgestone, Ferodo, Cycleworks, Rebellion, VP, Motul, MRA, Unink

Senior Member Expert
    Sounds like Otis might have this terrible affliction. Where can I get more info?
    Donna (Bowden) Turner MRA #612
    2006-2009 MRA Rider Representative
    2006 Modern Vintage GTU Class Champion
    2008 Ladies of the Rockies Champion
    http://www.WildCheetahRacing.com
    http://www.wildcheetahracing.com/_borders/banner.jpg

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by polar x
    This could be half the MRA :roll: So more info is needed. 8) My first guess would have been T-Bag, but his skills on a cell phone are about par with a newborn baby....but the baby could prob figure it out. :wink:
    Tbag isn't that articulated :lol:

Brad Hendry??? :lol:
    **2004 CRF250X**
    Lets get dirrrrrrrrrty!
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty
    Sexiest Pit Crew Mamacita to #33

Senior Member Amateur
    i 2nd that...brad for sure! -C

Senior Member Amateur
    Whaaaaaaaat?!?

I mean, I am a CU grad and all...with that being said, I don't *remember ever saying that. but you should all recycle. And last I recall, when I get drunk and begin texting (which I have done....) I end up breaking or dropping my phone into water/waste containment devices. I will say no more, but I do have a nice new phone right now.

Senior Member Amateur
    R U 4REAL?

C U L8R!

:lol: :lol:
    I did not claw my way to the top of the foodchain to eat my veggies.

glenngsxr wrote:
    trannies are way different... Glenn #62

MRA #822

Senior Member Amateur

A NEW MEDICAL RESEARCH BREAKTHROUGH HAS EMERGED

A New medical breakthrough has now associated drunk dialing as also a potential uncurable (at this time) diagnosis that is commonly associated with drunk texting.. Due to the recent rate hikes within electronics wave industries, many people have resorted to dialing as a cheaper from of alcohol induced communication, plus unless you know how to operate the word portion of your phone that automatically finishes what you are texting ,drunk dialing is safer while driving (dont ask me how I know, I am simply relaying sudden found information) Here are a few common rules that should be followed and adhered within your best ability. I would personally like to have a group discussion about this info over 14 or 15 "Dr.Peppers" at the Saturday Vanmar cook-out....see everyone there. If you personally do not suffer from any of these conditions, but have a loved one who does, please still feel free to stop by and watch the forming stages of this illness present itself.

1. Only drunk dial when you are drunk. Everything else is false advertisement.

2.It is okay to call someone 27 times in one night. If you don't remember it, it didn't happen.

3.If you are going to drunk dial a family member, say something nice. Ex. "Mom, I'm in Taco Bell and they're playing our song........ I love you".

4.Dirty talk while drunk dialing is always preferred. Who doesn't want to hear your best raspy, phone sex voice at 3 in the A.M. Slurring is a turn-on for all men - I don't care what they say.

5.Voicemails are always better. This way your friend can let their friends have fun at your expense for days, even weeks to come.

6.Drunk texting is alright... provided you are prepared to read what you wrote the next day when you are sober. Though, when I do it, it's apt to look something like this " hey! klma ove aldj trees!!"

7.It is DEFINITELY a good idea to call all of your exes and remind them that you were the best lover they've ever had and everything they know, they learned from you. This way you can sleep well at night.

8.If you are a frequent dialer, NEVER get mad if someone dials you. Be happy they thought of you in this special time.

9.It is always a good idea to sing on someones answering machine (or voicemail). I prefer "Dust In The Wind", but if this doesn't work I'm forced to bust out the can't-go-wrong-love-ballad of all time..."Me So Horny"! Yep - It's like that!!

10.Drunk dialing should be fun and light hearted, or dirty and sex crazed... Never angry. (Angry Dialing will be covered in a later post.)

11.Most likely you will never drunk dial your best friends. They are usually the ones taking your phone away and reminding you that "You have a serious problem".

12.If you deleted a number sober, it was probably for a good reason. Do not try to retrieve this number. Nothing good can come from it.

13.Always call someone you know. Finding random numbers in phone books is bad and usually leads to angry dialing. (Refer to Rule #10.)

14.If your cell phone dies, remember everything happens for a reason. Never borrow a friend's phone to do your dialing...better yet, do it from your hotel room...."who the hell called me from the Notell Motel in Boise?" Best part is they can't trace it back to your room, just the lobby.

15. Drunk dialing to a foreign country is usually too costly to be a good idea. However, depending on the type (and amount) of alcohol you've had, you may be experiencing a version of the "if-I-don't-call-this-person-I'll-just-die syndrome". In this event, it is permissible to brake rule 15 and use a friend's phone. Besides, it may be 4 am where you live, but people are just getting out of work in Australia!!

16.Drunk dialing may lead to drunk muffin-stuffin'....... Preparations should be made in advance.

17.Don't drunk dial in the pool, tub, or rainstorm. It only ends up with you blow drying your phone when your far too drunk to be using electronics, and you wont be able to drunk dial anymore that night.

18.Never, I repeat, never drunk dial your boss, preacher-grandpa, or friend's parents. If you are that hard up to call someone I suggest calling the Taco Bell hot-line. Their representatives are very, very attentive. I know several on a first-name basis, so I can assure that your social needs will be met for the evening. The number can be found at any drive-thru window, and they will ALWAYS give you free food (sometimes it's the only way to get you off of the phone).

Thank goodness!!!
    We have an experienced expert ,with a wealth of first hand information and advice, to be the leader of the AOCDTD meeting (which begins promptly at 6 pm Sat nite Sept. 22cd at the Vanmar Pit area)

We are collecting telephone numbers from kind, and willing individuals to pass out to the folks that are afflicted with this horrible disease. This way when the person with AOCDTD feels the urge to start punching away at his or her digits of ex boyfriends, girlfriends, parental units, friends and family members, a "surrogate" phone number can be substituted and a informed caring person can intercept the often embarrassing messages and or calls, which will help cut down dramatically on the inevitable "MAOGAE" (morning after overwhelming guilt and embarassment).
    Our club is the BEST!!! See you at the meeting!
    Tammy at Vanmar Racing
    303-944-0334
    Vanmar Racing

Senior Member Amateur

New Number

**NEW INFO FOR LOVED ONES SUFFERING WITH AOCDTD**

I have created a new hotline that can be reached when you are sick of being drunk dialed or texted. Just let the oppsoing subject know that you have changed your number. I also reccommend giving it out at the scene of the crime if you suspect you might be dealing with a person with this problem. Feel free to call and use this number as your own.

303-607-7527

This important info will always be a topic of discussion at the suport group meeting Saturday in the Vanmar pits. See everyone there.