Thread: Superstreet Voucher discussion

Senior Member Amateur

Superstreet Voucher discussion

I agree with Tony and Brewer regardingthe executive board positions. I was in the situation where I was electedmid-year and had NO guidance, instruction or training on the currentposition. It was MONTHS worth of time and energy to gain the informationI needed to do a good job. I spent countless hours, with Jim Wilson andJen Grosse to understand my job and the expectations. Now even with theirinstruction there was a large amount I had to figure out on my own. Nowin a meeting with Chris Jaech and Matt Cooper, back in 2019 where they wantedjob duties, responsibilities, manuals of how we do our jobs and member contactinformation, I explained that giving a person a book stating what I do it notthe same as me showing them what to do. Take it from me....someone whohad NO instruction on this treasurer position and someone who currently runs acorporate bank training program for over 500 employees across 12 states, youshould never allow someone into an executive role with little to noinstruction. That is not fair to the members of the club or to theindividual that was newly appointed.

Do we always have 6-8 weeks to get a personelected then spend an additional 6-8 weeks for training...Nope!!!!!!!!!!! Let me give you an example;
    The current treasurer passes away suddenly, nowwe have a position open and need someone right away, a fellow rider repvolunteers to help. We are grateful for their "kindness" but wedo not know, because we did not pull background checks, is that the rider rephas multiple convictions of fraud, and theft. YEP....where is the clubnow... you guessed it DONE. That individual has taken all the club’smoney and we no longer have a club to ensure we can race. Now you maysay, this is far-fetched and may never happen...well please be aware certainindividuals that are trying to pass new rules or say that certain rules shouldnot be in affect have these backgrounds. Those few have also been verydishonest with the club, by forging our superstreet vouchers to give to friendsso they did not have to pay the $100 that the club needs to break even on the Superstreetprogram and who have also short change our sponsors with unethicalpractices. Please be aware before you vote and are not 100% aware of allthe details behind their motives.

Remember the members of this club elected the over80% of the BOD into their roles. a very small amount has been elected bythe board and those individuals every November can be unelected from their roleby member votes. If you as a member, have elected me to speak on yourbehalf for the better of club, why do you not accept my opinion to elect a BODto a position for short time until we open elections in November? If youdisagree, you can always run against them and vote to elect someone else.

As a member of the club, I always encourage youto reach out and get both sides of the story. If you want to reach out tome, I will give my side, name included if requested and provide all the factsthat I can so you can make a good educated decision. No keyboard bullies- call me please! Remember I have a full-time job and will call you backASAP.

For those that are not aware, I had to leave my positiondue to a move of my family to SC. Due toCOVID I had to leave earlier that expected since we sold our home and could notlive with family like we hoped. It was very hard for me and my family to leavethis club. I have created such great friendships that I feel are morelike family. The club has a great future even with the current situationwe are all in and as a member we need to ensure we continue that for years tocome.

Laci Lukachy
    Former MRA Treasurer - 4 years
    720-296-8843

CoopDeVille
    What is this bullshit you're trying to sell on fraud? You're still spilling this nonsense?

Facts: I never, ever "forged" a superstreet. It was a SS voucher and I was given the original file by Jim before they went to print, with his permission to use, to raffle off at our 2018 season opener party.
    We only used one.
    The other sat on my desk collecting dusk until a friend who wanted to give a go asked if any were available.
    I later gave the other that we didn't use to Cody. Who later went on to spend thousands of dollars to race in this club.
    My. Fucking. Bad.
    I have every fucking email and correspondence from that saved. So, please, I will be more than happy to throw you on blast with the fucking facts.
    And when I went in front of the board, I laid all that out. And the board made it out to not be a big deal.
    The consequences?
    Making the dam mra end of year video.

Now your still selling this bullshit story that I was out here hussling fake vouchers as if to rob the fucking MRA.

Who fucking promotes superstreet the most? Who?
    Where do you think these fucking riders come from?
    You think it's from your flyers? The dealerships?
    We sence have sponsored a class, put on breakfast out my our pockets for the corner workers, spent my own money on the end of year gifts for all of them.
    I continually contribute to the growth of this sport.

So for you to sit back and type up this bs about fraud and background checks as if there's some grand plan that were out to commit a felony crime.... That's what you're insinuating, is in- fucking- sane.
    🖕

Nobody, especially not me is interested in your board positions. Ive ran for Rider Rep as because I already promote the fuck out of this sport and am quite good at it. Name me a rider that can say they are in this sport thanks to Cindy Wolf... I'll wait.......

This is not some grand scheme to "rob the MRA"
    Other members come to us to help push new bylaws and ideas because we're the largest organized group in the club. Plain and fucking simple. The drama has been here long before we got here. This entire club is full of two faced fucks and has been.

You wouldn't recognize people trying to help it smacked you in the fucking face.
    And FYI we make up a large percentage of the fucking grid. Do the math on how much money that is.
    Keep your B. S.

Senior Member Amateur GiXXXer Junkie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDeVille View Post
    What is this bullshit you're trying to sell on fraud? You're still spilling this nonsense?

Facts: I never, ever "forged" a superstreet. It was a SS voucher and I was given the original file by Jim before they went to print, with his permission to use, to raffle off at our 2018 season opener party.
    We only used one.
    Fact: 1_3.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (419.7 KB, 11 views)
    Jeremy Alexander
    President
    MRA Expert #92
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx...jA5LWdEWkluQnM
    Sponsors:
    Rybo #69, Speedin' Motorsports, Amsoil, Yoshimura USA, Bell Helmets, GoPro, Michelin, 406 Racing, Island Racing Services, STM Suspension, Asterisk, Shorai, Leatt Brace, SPY+, RoadracingWorld.com, Hookit, Vortex, Ferodo Brakes, Pit Bull

"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt

CoopDeVille
    lol this is your "proof in the pudding"? This is your grand story of fraud? Me joking around in a private group chat with friends. Yeah the two in which were already printed? The first Cody is a fucking typo, Fuck outta here. So now were out to rob the place huh Jeremy? Cool story. What else you you got?

Senior Member Amateur
    Matt - I am sorry did Ispeak any untruths. I thought you wanted transparency. I do believe youwere given the file from Jim to help Jim print the voucher not to use for yourown gain but to help the club in a time when we needed one for an event. Wenever gave you permission to take the other document and use for yourfriend. Then brag about being the "keeper of the file". Wedo have a screen shot of the conversation. Remember the board asked you for ameeting to plead your case and allowed you to continue as a member because youapologized. We do believe in second chances and do not want to be the badguys!

Whopromotes Superstreet - every member of this club. Each time they spend $1dollar into the racing industry they promote. I do believe your Legion ofSpeed racers help promote the club, am I wrong? You sure do spell a tonof "I's" in your comment. I never once mentioned any negativethought towards Legion of Speed. I see the value they are bringing and I will also say that Legion of Speed holds a nicegroup of racers, they have ethics, value and are absolutely amazing to workwith. This is a message about you so please leave the amount of gridshare to the Legion of Speed team and please do not take credit for theirachievements. A good leader gives credit where credit is due. If you arethat leader great but again I am referring to you as an individual not a Legionof Speed rider.

I gavean example of what could happen and honestly what has happened to this club inthe past. I want to ensure the hard work that we all put into this clubremains for year to come, for my sons to race one day in the MRA and continuethe same value of friendship and sportsmanship. I never once saidyou would be the individual that would be dishonest towards the club but welock our doors to protect our family right, we must be diligent and protect ourclub as best we can.

My post was not a callout of who did what or when but to ensure the members understood some of thebackground on why we decided not to change or eliminate some of the changesthat were suggested. I do believe intransparency and want the fact there or the ability to contact to obtain thefacts before people vote. Just my 2cents – which people can take or leave.
    End of my rant. Sorry for the outrage ofemotion members but please cast your vote and then let’s move on and let theboard decided when we can get back on the track.

Laci

Senior Member Amateur
    Very respectful and well put Laci. Thumbs down Coop. You should be at a higher standard considered being the leader of the Legion of Speed dont you think? You of all people in the group should represent much better than that. Think about it and how your handling yourself. Especially on this public forum so everyone can see it.
    RAZR RICK #20