I agree with Tony and Brewer regardingthe executive board positions. I was in the situation where I was electedmid-year and had NO guidance, instruction or training on the currentposition. It was MONTHS worth of time and energy to gain the informationI needed to do a good job. I spent countless hours, with Jim Wilson andJen Grosse to understand my job and the expectations. Now even with theirinstruction there was a large amount I had to figure out on my own. Nowin a meeting with Chris Jaech and Matt Cooper, back in 2019 where they wantedjob duties, responsibilities, manuals of how we do our jobs and member contactinformation, I explained that giving a person a book stating what I do it notthe same as me showing them what to do. Take it from me....someone whohad NO instruction on this treasurer position and someone who currently runs acorporate bank training program for over 500 employees across 12 states, youshould never allow someone into an executive role with little to noinstruction. That is not fair to the members of the club or to theindividual that was newly appointed.

Do we always have 6-8 weeks to get a personelected then spend an additional 6-8 weeks for training...Nope!!!!!!!!!!! Let me give you an example;
The current treasurer passes away suddenly, nowwe have a position open and need someone right away, a fellow rider repvolunteers to help. We are grateful for their "kindness" but wedo not know, because we did not pull background checks, is that the rider rephas multiple convictions of fraud, and theft. YEP....where is the clubnow... you guessed it DONE. That individual has taken all the club’smoney and we no longer have a club to ensure we can race. Now you maysay, this is far-fetched and may never happen...well please be aware certainindividuals that are trying to pass new rules or say that certain rules shouldnot be in affect have these backgrounds. Those few have also been verydishonest with the club, by forging our superstreet vouchers to give to friendsso they did not have to pay the $100 that the club needs to break even on the Superstreetprogram and who have also short change our sponsors with unethicalpractices. Please be aware before you vote and are not 100% aware of allthe details behind their motives.

Remember the members of this club elected the over80% of the BOD into their roles. a very small amount has been elected bythe board and those individuals every November can be unelected from their roleby member votes. If you as a member, have elected me to speak on yourbehalf for the better of club, why do you not accept my opinion to elect a BODto a position for short time until we open elections in November? If youdisagree, you can always run against them and vote to elect someone else.

As a member of the club, I always encourage youto reach out and get both sides of the story. If you want to reach out tome, I will give my side, name included if requested and provide all the factsthat I can so you can make a good educated decision. No keyboard bullies- call me please! Remember I have a full-time job and will call you backASAP.

For those that are not aware, I had to leave my positiondue to a move of my family to SC. Due toCOVID I had to leave earlier that expected since we sold our home and could notlive with family like we hoped. It was very hard for me and my family to leavethis club. I have created such great friendships that I feel are morelike family. The club has a great future even with the current situationwe are all in and as a member we need to ensure we continue that for years tocome.

Laci Lukachy
Former MRA Treasurer - 4 years
720-296-8843