Matt - I am sorry did Ispeak any untruths. I thought you wanted transparency. I do believe youwere given the file from Jim to help Jim print the voucher not to use for yourown gain but to help the club in a time when we needed one for an event. Wenever gave you permission to take the other document and use for yourfriend. Then brag about being the "keeper of the file". Wedo have a screen shot of the conversation. Remember the board asked you for ameeting to plead your case and allowed you to continue as a member because youapologized. We do believe in second chances and do not want to be the badguys!

Whopromotes Superstreet - every member of this club. Each time they spend $1dollar into the racing industry they promote. I do believe your Legion ofSpeed racers help promote the club, am I wrong? You sure do spell a tonof "I's" in your comment. I never once mentioned any negativethought towards Legion of Speed. I see the value they are bringing and I will also say that Legion of Speed holds a nicegroup of racers, they have ethics, value and are absolutely amazing to workwith. This is a message about you so please leave the amount of gridshare to the Legion of Speed team and please do not take credit for theirachievements. A good leader gives credit where credit is due. If you arethat leader great but again I am referring to you as an individual not a Legionof Speed rider.

I gavean example of what could happen and honestly what has happened to this club inthe past. I want to ensure the hard work that we all put into this clubremains for year to come, for my sons to race one day in the MRA and continuethe same value of friendship and sportsmanship. I never once saidyou would be the individual that would be dishonest towards the club but welock our doors to protect our family right, we must be diligent and protect ourclub as best we can.

My post was not a callout of who did what or when but to ensure the members understood some of thebackground on why we decided not to change or eliminate some of the changesthat were suggested. I do believe intransparency and want the fact there or the ability to contact to obtain thefacts before people vote. Just my 2cents – which people can take or leave.
End of my rant. Sorry for the outrage ofemotion members but please cast your vote and then let’s move on and let theboard decided when we can get back on the track.

Laci