Thread: Congratulaions Colorado Riders Winning USBA Championships!!

Senior Member Expert

Congratulaions Colorado Riders Winning USBA Championships!!

A big congratulations out to our boys for taking home lots of wins and championships this weekend out in the Utah Master's of the Mountains series!

Clarkie pulled off a win this weekend to take the overall #1 plate (again) from a big points deficit!!

Brownie won at least their equivalent of RORu (and others?), even riding hurt!!

Shannon and Crash were fighting for wins all weekend in their classes and possibly even championships?? There are others as well, so post up and let everyone know how you did this weekend and over the full season.

Will Chambers, Pat Lansu, Josh Graham, and a bunch of Colorado guys all showed up this weekend and kicked some butt. We have a strong showing of MRA guys out there in Utah and they all did very well, and if you not racing that series you are definitely missing out.

Great job Colorado riders!!
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Senior Member Expert

Maybe next year

I really wanted to try and race there as well but Gas costs are killing us all as well the drive/ time away. Maybe for next year we can coordinate truckpooling. That way maybe some could fly one weekend and drive the next. Still lookikng for interested parties for Daytona which I know's a wee bikt further!

Senior Member Expert
    8)
    Middleweight Superbike Champion
    Middleweight Superstock Champion
    King of the Mountain GTU Champion 8)

Thanks for the props Dave! And like he said, what a great showing from all the MRA racers! It was great time. Congrats to you all.

On the cool down lap of the KoM GTU race I flew a big Colorado Flag on the cool down lap! It was bad ass!! 8)

At the end of the day we took a group photo of all the CO racers with our state flag. I'll get it posted up...
    Jeff Brown, #277
    "What can Brown do for you!"
    2011-2022 New Rider Director
    2008-2010 MRA Rider Representative

Senior Member Amateur
    Great stuff, way to represent!

Senior Member Expert
    hopefully ill be out there with you guys next season!
    Benny Tozzi #78
    Tri City Cycle
    Check out Dave@SingleTrackMind for your suspension needs!
    www.fixmybike.com

www.getwellclarkie.com

Senior Member Amateur

Re: Congratulaions Colorado Riders Winning USBA Championship

Quote Originally Posted by 12pointracing
    A big congratulations out to our boys for taking home lots of wins and championships this weekend out in the Utah Master's of the Mountains series!

Clarkie pulled off a win this weekend to take the overall #1 plate (again) from a big points deficit!!

Brownie won at least their equivalent of RORu (and others?), even riding hurt!!

Shannon and Crash were fighting for wins all weekend in their classes and possibly even championships?? There are others as well, so post up and let everyone know how you did this weekend and over the full season.

Will Chambers, Pat Lansu, Josh Graham, and a bunch of Colorado guys all showed up this weekend and kicked some butt. We have a strong showing of MRA guys out there in Utah and they all did very well, and if you not racing that series you are definitely missing out.

Great job Colorado riders!!
    I thank all those that have made the trip to MMP this year. We really enjoyed having you. For the rest, if you can ever make it that would be cool.

Without the MRA racers, it would not have been as exciting to watch. 8)

Jim 'smooth' Brewer

Re: Maybe next year

Nice job guys! I heard about Brownie's CO flag -- are there any pictures of that?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    Still lookikng for interested parties for Daytona which I know's a wee bikt further!
    "Seems like an awfully long way ta go just to break yur neck!" - (Jon knows the quote)

Senior Member Expert
    Yeah I'd love to be able to get out there next year but unless someones willing to trailer pool it'll be tough. Jim-bob any interest? I can't believe you remember that!

Senior Member Expert
    Yeah I'd love to be able to get out there next year but unless someones willing to trailer pool it'll be tough. Jim-bob any interest? I can't believe you remember that!