PRICE - $5000
Mileage - 6800 with ~250 race miles
Posting for my roommate -

His contact:
Chris Fabere
cmfabere@gmail.com
720-651-2114
His phone sucks for some reason so I would say email or just send him a message on Facebook @ Chris Fabere

"Hey all,
Selling my track-ready 600RR to a worthy owner to hit the races! Turn-key ready for any track days or MRA races this summer season. I raced for a few seasons for the CRA in Minnesota with this bike, so it meets all technical inspection criteria for that league, but best to review your league's rulebook before showing up at the track just in case. I raced this bike as a Middle-weight, both superstock and superbike classes.

I purposely kept the engine stock except for the powercommander in case I ever wanted to title it as a road-bike again, plus I trust Honda's reliability over the aftermarket! I didn't get serious enough to need the extra expenses, and with just the powercommander and an exhaust, it was plenty fast...it's not the equipment that makes you win, it's you (and maybe tires). I'm open to offers but please be serious.

Mileage: 6800mi (~300mi as a track bike)
Upgrades over stock (everything not listed here is stock OEM):
-Hotbody fiberglass bodywork with quick connects for easy access
-Powercommander ECM/throttle module
-Bikemaster Trugel racing battery (no acid risk)
-LeoVince SBK full exhaust
-Renthal grips/clip ons
-Switch only ignition (no broken key risk)
-Vortex no key gas cap (quick pits)
-Vortex adjustable rear sets with gp shift pattern option
-Woodcraft engine sliders
-Vortex frame sliders
-DID 520 X-ring chain
-Race transponder mount on fork tube (just drop it in at the track for timing)
-Michelin Pilot Power 3 tires (nearly new, could easily do a full practice session before switching for a race)
-Extra Honda rear wheel for quick pit change (set up another tire and have it ready for a swap)
-Fren Tubo racing stainless brake lines
-Bolts drilled for safety wire (again, check your league's rulebook for standards)
-Moto-D tire warmers included"