Hey ya'll! NOCO Powersports is selling our BMW race bike. This is our Superstock bike that I (Brad) originally purchased from Cory West. He raced it during the 2016 season. Cory had the bike professionally race prepped by the techs at Gemini in Wisconsin. I raced it in Colorado for half the season in 2017 before we built our Superbike and it was my B bike. Then Dan Turner raced it for 2018 and 2019. We recently serviced the bike and completed a valve adjustment (none were out of spec, these engines are amazing), oil and filter change, new rear brake pads, brake bleed front and rear, new air filter, and new spark plugs. This bike new was easily over $40,000 to build. Asking price: $12,500

The bike is setup with:
Full ti Akrapovic racing exhaust with carbon hanger
Ohlins TTX rear shock
Ohlins 30mm fork kit with extended travel
Brembo 5.5mm racing rotors
Alpha ABS Delete kit
Spiegler custom brake lines
Brembo RCS 17 master cylinder
Zeta front brake guard
TGP short turn throttle
Alpha clip-ons
Alpha fairing stay
Alpha left hand control kit
Alpha left hand front brake adjuster
520 gearing (many rear sprockets included)
Cox radiator and oil cooler guards
Woodcraft case covers
Woodcraft frame sliders
Woodcraft rear-sets
Lightspeed quick axle adjusters
Alpha gas cap
BMW RCK 3, racing tuned ecu with different parameter riding modes to better control TC, EDC, wheelie control and launch control for the race track. This tuning consistently delivers ~190 hp on pump and ~199 on race. The kit can no longer be bought and flashed in house at BMW dealers. ECU needs to be pulled and sent to Alpha in Germany. No need to do that with this bike! If you have the RCK 3 software and tuning cable you can adjust ECU for fuel, ignition, TC maps, etc. (Steve Weir tuned this bike and the TC/Fuel tables are awesome)
Full Sharkskinz bodywork
Fully drilled and safety wired to pass tech inspection with any road racing organization

VIN: WB10D210XFZ351725
4,710 miles
Free and clear title.

Please contact me at 970-679-1600, or on this page with any questions. If you would like to see it in person it is currently on our showroom floor. - Brad

Link to our page: https://www.nocopowersports.us/defau...ail&id=8650431