First,

I believe at one time ROR Competitors were not eligible to compete in the AMO and AMU classes and also Formula40. I may have been on hiatus because I'm not sure when that changed but it is my belief that having an Amateur level race where experts and novices are mixed together and then also the upper echelon of extremely fast ROR racers is bordering on dangerous. Also in the interest of parity I believe it would make the for more enjoyment of the sport if there were more people actually in a competition for a championship and not simply the same 3-5 people entering everything and taking home trophies.

Therefore:

Rule Change: 1) ROR Competitors are ineligible to compete in the Amatuer Classes "AMO" and "AMU" and "Formula40"

Addressing Thunderbike, the rules in the 2018 Rulebook defining Thunderbike had been in place for quite some time and had resulted in some very good competition.
The "Spirit of the Class" was obviously written for Thunderbike to allow motorcycles which may not, or no longer fit well into other class parameters, a class to compete in in which the performance level was somewhat balanced. This is also a somewhat cost saving measure as it gives these motorcycles a place where they can compete.

Rule Change: 2) Thunderbike definitions revert back to 2018 rule book definitions and we continue to allow the smaller two Panigale 899 and 959 as they are so close in hp anyway.

Thanks

Jay Hollman