Here are some issues I've noticed:
* 2.4.1.8 says "Based on Race of the Rockies GTU class displacement andconfiguration limits as per 2.4.1.6", but 2.4.1.6 is for ROR GTO, not GTU.

* Class displacement limits in 2.4.1.5 and 2.6.1 are effectively identical (comma missing in 2.4.1.5) with the exception of final statement in 2.4.1.5 regarding ROR drivers must have driven for one year as an expert. Suggestion - only include the table of limits once, and reference it in the other location. Or put the limits in a separate section that is referenced by both 2.4.1.5 and 2.6.1. That last bullet in 2.4.1.5 regarding ROR participation seems like it would be better placed in 7.2.1 ROR Qualifying.

* 9.B there are two hanging paragraphs that look like they should have their own letters. One starts "All racers may be subject to drug testing", and the other starts "Each rider is responsible".

* Note that the last paragraph mentioned above in 9.B is repeated in 9.C; suggestion is to remove one of them.

* 11.D Pets. I've only been to one event (Pueblo round 6), but there were several dogs and none on a leash. Suggestion - remove the rule if there is no enforcement, or add an enforcement clause; refer to section 9.C that says " Any punitive actionsrequired for crew behavior will be levied against the rider. "

* 11 in general these are missing any punitive action. Suggestion - add penalties or remove the rules.

(I've only done 1 SuperStreet, and am considering attending the new racer school come spring. So I read the rules very carefully I hope this helps.