Thread: 2013 Haulmark 20' Custom race trailer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2013 Haulmark 20' Custom race trailer

Motorcycle Racing/Track Day Custom Trailer
    See my Craiglsist ad for photos.
    https://denver.craigslist.org/tro/d/brighton-motorcycle-racing-track-day/6908013806.html

I am selling my 2013 Hallmark 20’ shallow V-nose (22’ including the V nose) trailer that I customized for motorcycle racing and track days. This trailer is turn key and ready to go! Just load your gear and bike(s), and head to the track.

Save on hotel rooms and stay at the track for the weekend!
    This trailer has air conditioning and a refrigerator, so it also makes a great weekender for camping at a track that has bathroom and shower facilities. After unloading bikes and gear, you can set up cots or airbeds and convert this trailer into a comfortable and spacious camper.

You don’t have to be a packing expert to go to the track with this trailer. There is a place for everything, and everything has a place. Packing up at the end of a track weekend is quick and easy, and you’re on your way back home. I have included a few pictures of when I was using the trailer so you can see how it is setup and where things go.

I bought this trailer brand new, stripped out the cheap and flimsy interior that came from the factory, and customized it for the track. Features are as follows:

Walls and Floor

• Replaced the thin flimsy interior walls with 3/4” plywood that you can actually attach things to.
    • 3/4” plywood floor covered with chemical resistant coin pattern hard rubber flooring tiles.
    • Insulated walls and ceiling.

Electrical and Air Conditioning

• Installed a 50 amp electrical system that will power pretty much anything you need to.
    • Electrical wires behind walls are run in metal conduit to prevent you from putting a screw into it.
    • 4 electrical plugs inside the trailer. 2 in the back, and 2 in the front.
    • 3 electrical plugs on the outside of the trailer in the pit area for powering tire warmers.
    • 110v interior lighting and DC powered dome lights.
    • Dometic Penguin II 15,000 BTU high capacity low profile roof top air conditioner will keep you cool on the hottest of days.

Exterior

• 5200# Dexter Torsion tandem axles, Trailer has a GVWR of 10,000#’s
    • Electric tongue jack
    • 2 and 5/16 ball hitch size
    • 7-way plug
    • Spare tire
    • Eyelets for securing an EZup
    • The trailer is in excellent condition without any major damage or issues, however there are a few scratches, dents, and dings from the normal things that happen, such as the wind catching the door and flinging it open causing a small dent where it hit the trailer.
    • The trailer is stored outside at an RV storage lot, so of course this being Colorado the roof is dimpled from the hail. There are NO Punctures, and NO Leaks, and obviously you don’t see it unless you climb up on the roof.
    • The sides of the trailer also have very small hail dimples that you cannot see unless you are really looking for them.

Weight and Dimensions

• I don’t know the weight of the trailer after the customization that I did, but a Ford F-150, Ram 1500, GMC 1500, etc., or larger truck will pull this trailer just fine. A diesel won’t even know the trailer is there!
    • Exterior Height approximately 9’ 10” to top of air conditioner.
    • Interior Height just over 7’.
    • General Box size 8.5’W x 20’L
    • Overall Length including hitch approximately 23’ 6”.
    • Ramp Door Opening approximately 94”W x 75”H

Interior

• 3 Pit Bull Trailer Restraints with assorted pin kits for Ducati, Suzuki, or Kawasaki.
    • 2 Bike Pro Wheel Chocks
    • Pit Pal helmet bins, strap hangers, and storage shelves.
    • 2 Tire Racks.
    • 4 Nice Raxx for holding Pit Bull race stands.
    • Craftsman tool box.
    • E-track for securing EZup, coolers, tables, fuel jugs, and other equipment.
    • Gladiator Cabinets.
    • Fire Extinguisher.
    • Magic Chef Refrigerator.
    • Walls finished and covered with carpeting to protect against rubbing and scrapes from equipment.

This is a super nice trailer that I am only selling because I am not track riding anymore. I invested a lot of time and money into it. Do some checking on how much some of these things cost, like the Pit Bull Trailer Restraints, all the Pit Pal bins, the Craftsman tool box, the air conditioner was $1,000 in of itself.

I am asking $13,500 or best offer. Cash is King! I have the title in hand.

If you are a serious buyer, pleasel call me at (7-two-0) six-0-six-30-thirty. I will NOT answer texts or emails because the spammers are getting smarter and it is getting harder to tell who is legit and who is a spammer.

NO trade offers please, I need the cash for other things.
    --------------------------------------
    Keep it on 2 wheels and a Puck!

Papa Dean

SOLD!! Somebody got a SWEET trailer!
    --------------------------------------
    Keep it on 2 wheels and a Puck!

Papa Dean