Thread: 2016 Kawasaki ZX10R Track/Steet $13,500 obo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2016 Kawasaki ZX10R Track/Steet $13,500 obo

PRICE DROP!! NOW $10,500

PLEASE SAVE ME! My owner doesn’t ride me anymore, and I am SOOOO tired of sitting here in the garage!!

I love high octane fuel, hot laps on the track, or a leisurely sunset ride through a twisty canyon. If you treat me right, I will love you long time and never throw you on the ground. If your skills are good enough, I will even put you on the racing podium!

I was purchased new in May of 2016 from Rocky Mountain Kawasaki, and have been meticulously maintained. I currently reside in a heated garage near Brighton, Colorado.

All 2300 of my miles have been on a racetrack, but I have never been raced. My owner’s racing days are many years behind him, but he has ridden me while coaching at track days.

I have only touched the ground with my tires and kickstand.

Currently I am dressed for the track, where I like to be ridden hard and fast. But, I also come with my entire street wardrobe in case you want to dress me up for a night out on the town. My street clothes are still brand new and were only worn for a short time during my travel to Colorado.

I’ve been tuned by Mike at Quikcycles, and will give you 176 hp on 92 octane pump gas with a stock air filter and M4 slip-on exhaust. I can give you a lot more speed and hp if you want to spend the money to release the beast that is hidden inside me. My ECU has also been reflashed for GP shift pattern and Auto-blip downshifting.

Here is a list of the equipment and upgrades I come with for your riding pleasure.

*Woodcraft rearsets, frame sliders, fork sliders, swingarm sliders/spools, and case cover.
    *520 chain and sprocket conversion.
    *M4 slip-on exhaust.
    *Fast Frank Racing rear wheel Semi-Quick Change Kit with ramps and captive wheel spacers.
    *Fast Frank Racing front wheel captive spacers.
    *2 Bridgestone VO2 Slick front tires.
    *4 Bridgestone VO2 Slick rear tires.
    *Extra oil filters.
    *Brake Pads.
    *Motion Pro Rev2 Throttle Kit - My owner never got around to installing this.

Cash is King! I’m cheap and easy, bring me home and I’ll give you or your friends a wild ride whenever you want to. I never get headaches and I won’t give you one either!

There are some sexy photos of me posted at this link. https://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/d/...148474007.html

If seriously interested CALL and speak to my owner at (7-two-oh) six-0-six-30-thirty.
    Last edited by trackaddix; June 25th, 2020 at 05:36 PM.
    --------------------------------------
    Keep it on 2 wheels and a Puck!

Papa Dean

Updated post, new lower price. I still have this. It’s turn key and ready for your race season! This is an awesome bike in pristine condition, come and take a look at it if you're looking for a liter bike to race this year!
    Last edited by trackaddix; June 25th, 2020 at 05:38 PM.
    --------------------------------------
    Keep it on 2 wheels and a Puck!

Papa Dean