Thread: 2016 Kawasaki ZX10R Track/Steet $13,500 obo

2016 Kawasaki ZX10R Track/Steet $13,500 obo

I'm 6'3" and just had my 4th back surgery. I can no longer fold myself up enough to ride these kinds of bikes.

I purchased this bike new in May of 2016 from Rocky Mountain Kawasaki, and have meticulously maintained it. It has always been kept in a heated garage.

All 2300 miles have been on a racetrack, but I have never raced it. My racing days are many years behind me but I have stayed active as a rider coach at track days. The only parts of this bike that have ever touched the ground are the tires and the kickstand.

Currently the bike is set up for the track, but I do have all the street stuff if you want to convert it back to street legal. The street bodywork is brand new and has been stored in boxes ever since I converted the bike to track use only right after I got it home. You can sell the stuff you don't need and recoup some of your purchase price.

This bike was tuned by Quikcycles, and will give you 176 hp on 92 octane pump gas with a stock air filter and M4 slip-on exhaust. There's a lot more hp to be gained if you want to spend the money. I didn't need it for chasing students around. They also reflashed the ECU for GP shift pattern and Auto-blip downshifting.

Here is a list of the many upgrades and the equipment that will come with the bike.

*Woodcraft rearsets, frame sliders, fork sliders, swingarm sliders/spools, and case cover.
    *520 chain and sprocket conversion.
    *M4 slip-on exhaust.
    *Fast Frank Racing rear wheel Semi-Quick Change Kit with ramps and captive wheel spacers.
    *Fast Frank Racing front wheel captive spacers.
    *Pit Bull front and rear stands.
    *Pit Bull work stands.
    *2 Bridgestone VO2 Slick front tires.
    *4 Bridgestone VO2 Slick rear tires.
    *Extra oil filters.
    *Brake Pads.
    *Motion Pro Rev2 Throttle Kit - My owner never got around to installing this.

Title in hand, Cash is King!

If seriously interested CALL and speak to me at (7-two-oh) six-0-six-30-thirty. TEXTS or EMAILS will NOT be answered because there are too many spammers out there and it's hard to tell who is legit and who is not.

This is a pristine race ready bike that is just sitting in my garage not getting ridden. Those of you who remember me from the TrackAddix days, know that I take excellent care of my stuff. This bike is ready to put you on the podium if you have the skills!
    Last edited by trackaddix; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:08 PM.
    --------------------------------------
    Keep it on 2 wheels and a Puck!

Dean

We're Proud to be sponsored by:

Ducati Omaha, TrackAddix, Bridgestone, Woodcraft

Back Surgery #4 coming up next week!

The MRA season will be here before you know it! If you're looking for a turn-key race bike, this is it! Why buy a new bike and have to spend thousands more to get it ready for the race season?! This bike is pristine and ready to rumble. It is currently track ready, and also comes with all the original street bodywork. You could Ebay the street stuff to help fund your racing!

This bike has more HP to give if you want to further it's performance upgrades. I didn't need to just to chase students around.
    Last edited by trackaddix; February 18th, 2019 at 11:03 AM.

Dean

Back Surgery #4 in the books! This bike is still available. Surprisingly I've only had 1 guy come and look at it. Turned out he was a college student with big dreams and no money.

If you're looking for a turn key race bike, this thing is like new and ready to go with many extras that you will need for your race program. Anything you don't want you can sell and recoup some of your purchase cost. The street bodywork is brand new and will fetch you around $2 grand on Ebay. Use that money to pay for some of your racing this season!

Dean

Price Drop to $10,750, bike only. The street bodywork, Pit Bull stands, Bridgestone tires, extra oil filters, brake pads, and Motion Pro throttle kit will be sold separately.

Here is a link to the new Craigslist ad so you can see pictures.
    https://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/d/...922520471.html
    Last edited by trackaddix; June 28th, 2019 at 01:10 PM.

Dean