Change 7.1.Q and 10.H to read as follows:
Any motorcycle that has fallen/crashed may not re-enter the race surface or be ridden under its own power under any circumstance while the track is still hot. If the track is cold (the race has been stopped/red flagged or the session/race is complete) the track marshal may deem it safe for the bike to be ridden back to the paddock. Any motorcycle that has fallen/crashed may not participate again until after the next checkered flag has been displayed and the current race/session is complete, regardless of whether or not the motorcycle has passed a post-crash tech inspection.
Reasoning – the checkered flag wording clarifies the grey area instance where a rider may crash on a warm up lap and still want to re-tech to join the same race. It further removes both the incentive and ability for a crashed motorcycle to be ridden back to the paddock for tech inspection while the race is still underway.

Remove 10.J and change 8.1.D to read as follows:
Black Flag with 12” Orange Circle (Meatball Flag): Indicates that the rider has been issued a penalty, most likely for jumping the start of the race. A number board will be displayed with the flag indicating the rider being signaled. A twenty (20) second penalty will be applied to the riders result at the end of the race. The rider DOES NOT need to perform a “stop and go” penalty.
Reasoning – the procedure of stop and go penalties is quite dangerous to both riders and spectators, particularly at tracks where spectating is allowed from the hot pit area. It’s easier and safer to simply add a known time penalty in the scoring software. The purpose of displaying the flag makes the rider aware that the penalty will be applied and they can ride accordingly.

Change 10.I to read as follows:
After any crash and prior to participating in any race/session the rider must be seen and cleared by the Paramedic in attendance and the motorcycle must be re-inspected and approved by the VP of Rules and Tech or another MRA official designated by the VP of Rules and Tech.
Reasoning - 10.I currently doesn't make sense without context, and I think it's good to add that the rider must at least visit the paramedics.