I am jumping ship and headed back to the western slope. This primo located 1500 sq ft shop space has been mine for the last 6 years. Rent is 850$ a month! Easily 1/2 or a 1/3 of going rent in the booming neighborhood. I want to sell out of my lease for $5000
You will be given a new lease from my easy to get along with land lord for $850 per month plus utilities. Usually $150-$350 depending on heater use.
You will have more than enough cliental. I have been grossing over $100,000 annually and can show you my books. I have to turn away multiple decent jobs everyday because I am so busy here.
This shop space has a lot of potential for retail. The mechanic operation must be desecrate though it is legal here, I was barely grandfathered in as a mechanic shop while Wheat Ridge tried to transform 38th Ave into Tennyson street. There is no out door storage. The one and only shop door is a 30'' walk through door ( No cruiser bikes!). It has worked great for me for the last 6 years and allowed my business to grow. Last year a coffee shop opened next door and if a bike is parked out side getting customers in the door is like shooting fish in a barrel. I am only leaving because it is too busy. If I was a good capitalist I would be making a lot of money here but I want a simple one man shop off the beaten path so I am leaving this opportunity to someone else.
Call if you are seriously interested. I don't have much time to make this deal go down.
Travis Newbold
970 819 2106
denver.craigslist.org/off/d/motorcycle-shop/6651880252.html