BRAND NEW YEC High Pressure Oil Pump 2006-2017 YZF-R6

This listing is ONLY for the YEC pump. The OEM one is pictured and listed below just for comparison and for researching compatibility.

YEC Part #2C0-13300-70 (over $500 new)

OEM Yamaha Part#2C0-13300-00 ($200 new)

I f you are building a high performance R6 superbike motor or even a superstock engine that you want to ensure keeps oil pressure at all times this is the oil pump for you! It is made my YEC, which is owned by Yamaha, is their racing parts division for the R1 and R6 race bikes. This pump uses the OEM pump housing but includes a slightly wider gear set inside to produce more oil pressure. I've included pictures of the difference between the two pumps. The difference is small but over 1000's of RPM's it significantly increases the oil pressure and therefore the longevity of your R6 superbike, superstock, or stock street bike engine.

The pictures of the internals show that both internal gears are exactly the same in diameter but the YEC is wider/taller. The housing is machined down and wider gears are machined.

These engines are infamous for producing low oil pressure at idle. That's why you see mechanics blipping the throttle during warm up before races. Blipping the throttle and keeping the RPM's up increases the oil pressure to a safer level. This pump is over $500 plus shipping from YEC! Get is for less right here. SAVE OVER $70 from the retail cost of one of these monster oil pumps.