AKRAPOVIC FULL EXHAUST for 1999-2000 R6 in very good condition. No dents or bends in the pipes or muffler. It does need some TLC to clean up the corrosion and bring the stainless steel back to life aesthetically. There is nothing wrong with this system. I had the 2000 R6 running this came off of before I parted it out. It sounded great!

Get a little more horsepower out of your vintage R6 with this full system. Headers and collector pipes are stainless. Makes great sound and you'll feel it in the throttle, too. It weighs exactly 8 pounds with the 8 exhaust nuts, springs and 4 header couplers and the entire exhaust including the can. This is lighter than current titanium systems! I started to sandblast and polish the pipes but ran out of steam. I figure someone on a budget can do that grunt work themselves. As you can see in the pictures the two 2 into 1 short pipe sections are a lot prettier than everything else.

https://denver.craigslist.org/mpo/d/akrapovic-full-exhaust-system/6364671567.html