For sale: 2015 Ducati Scrambler, Urban Enduro. 2600 miles, first owner. Colorado title with 1 lien on it (the bike is currently financed through Ducati Financial). Upon purchase, the lien'd title will be signed over to the buyer (so they can register the bike), and the bike will be paid off immediately with the proceeds. Once Ducati gets the payoff, they'll send the clean title directly to the buyer (should be within a week or so).

Engine runs strong and shifts smoothly. Original tires, have lots of tread left; no sign of dry-rot. All regular maintenance intervals performed at authorized Ducati service shops (maintenance is current for mileage). Sidestand bolt failure recall fix was applied.

Garage kept and well cared for. I'm sad to see her go, but I haven't been able to ride as much as she deserves. I'd rather her be enjoyed for the purpose she was made for, instead of sitting in my garage. Definitely my favorite bike so far.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/2gBR8

Some mods/changes:
- Some silver parts were powdercoated black:
- Fuel tank side panels
- Exhaust guard
- Exhaust silencer shroud
- Renthal handlebars
- Bar-end mirrors
- G2 Ergonomics 'Throttle Tamer' throttle tube
- Stock seat was reformed for a shorter rider
- Some foam from the seat pan was removed, and replaced with gel pads
- Seat height is about 1" shorter than stock
- All work done by an automotive upholsterer

Stuff that's included with purchase:
- Spare consumables (oil filters, etc)
- Stock mirrors
- Headlight shroud from an Icon model
- Xena XX-series motion-alarm disc lock
- Owner's manual (Hardcopy and PDF)
- Service manual (PDF)
- OEM toolkit
- Spare key(s)

Test rides are fine, if you have cash-in-hand as a deposit.

If you're interested, but not local to us, we could bring it to Pueblo next month.