Thread: 4/1/17 Race School weather forecast

Junior Member Novice

4/1/17 Race School weather forecast

Hey guys,

The weather forecast for HPR looks like snow (or at the very least rain) on Saturday (the primary race school date). Where can we look for an announcement if/when the class is moved to the backup date?

What happens if both dates have unrideable weather? Do we consider rain unrideable for the class? I know rain doesn't stop most races, but I figure for the new guys we would want good conditions.

Also, if the 4/1 class is moved, does the 3/31 classroom part move with it?

Thanks!

I have been wondering the exact same thing - hopefully it just gets rescheduled if the forecast remains bleak.
    "for just one dollar a day you can help the Burtt bros. fulfill their dream of going moderately fast on a motorbike, because if you aren't last, you're first"
    poor and clueless... but we are trying

President Expert
    We will make an announcement later this week. If both dates are postponed due to poor weather, we would do the riding portion of the school on Friday, April 28th, before the opening round at Pueblo.
    MRA #29

Junior Member Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by JimWilson29 View Post
    We will make an announcement later this week. If both dates are postponed due to poor weather, we would do the riding portion of the school on Friday, April 28th, before the opening round at Pueblo.
    Good to know. Will the announcement be made on the Forums here? And if the school is postponed, I assume the classroom portion moves with the track portion?