Thread: Lending and renting gear to other racers

Junior Member Novice

Lending and renting gear to other racers

MRA family,
    I've been involved with the MRA off and on for many years. I can remember how expensive racing is, especially when you are just starting out. The MRA has a great rental program meant to help other racers get what they need. I encourage all of you to keep using it. For the past few years, I have been creating a peer to peer rental website where people can lend and rent anything to anyone. It's a great way to make money on things you own and save money on things you need. We've been live for about nine months now and launched a brand new version this week. Obviously, it's the dead of winter and there won't be much demand right now, but I will be getting my extra racing gear put up in the next few days. I've got extra gloves, boots, stands, tools, warmers, transponders, etc. I am sure most of you have extra stuff that you don't want to necessarily sell, but don't always use. Great way to make money off stuff you already own. We have a security deposit system so you get made whole in the case of theft or damage. You set the amount.

I'd be happy to answer any questions, but I think it could be a great tool for lots of people. Enjoy the winter months!

https://www.lendmeyourgear.com/

Glenn Carlson

Junior Member Novice
    Bump now that riding season is approaching. Reminder, anyone can sign up and lend or rent anything to anyone. Transponders, warmers, tools, bikes, gloves, boots, etc....

Junior Member Novice
    I just listed a bunch more of my stuff. Come borrow it! Boots, gloves, tire warmers, transponder, leathers, GoPro, canopy and more. https://www.lendmeyourgear.com/

Got stuff like this? Rent it out to other racers. Help your fellow race family out, make money, and save them money as well.