Thread: DogTra 200NCP Gold E-Collar

Senior Member Expert

DogTra 200NCP Gold E-Collar

(SOLD)

For Sale Used but great condition Dogtra 200NCP Gold E-Dog training collar.

For Sized Med - Large breeds (I used it for training on English Bull Terrier but has room for larger and smaller neck. Feel free to bring the pup with to ensure a good fit. )

Comes with all pictured. Remote Control, Charging system, Rechargable battery, Water resistant E-collar, box, and manual.

Check out www.Dogtra.com for more details and specs....

Taken from website:

200NCP Gold (Low-to-medium power)Pet-trainer or sporting dog unit for mild-mannered to medium disposition dogs.

The 200NCP Gold is an entry-level sporting dog unit with low to medium power. This dynamo is a bestseller year in and year out. It features water-resistant transmitter, waterproof receiver, rechargeable Ni-MH batteries, half-mile range, nick and constant stimulation, and our patented non-stimulating pager mode. Throw in Dogtra's industry-leading durability and value-pricing, and you can see why the 200NCP Gold is at the top of its class.

Great for simple obedience training, hunting dogs, dog parks, and behavioral problems. For those who have Terriers you know how roudy they can be... After the 1st 2 weeks working with Zeus, my English Bull Terrier, he was a brand new dog. I can off leash walk him and feel confident that he will stay by my side and obey my commands. If you have never used one, Ill be happy to give you a couple tips when you pick it up. Located in Thornton, CO In addition, feel free to watch some of the training videos on www.sithappens.com where they avidly use these collars to teach and train dogs of all sizes, and energy levels.

Thanks

Dion

Zeus before E-Collar Training:

After:

Senior Member Expert
    Sale Pending..

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedevil
    Sale Pending..
    I knew TBagger's wife wouldn't be able to pass up the opportunity to zap the cr#p outta him!
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Senior Member Expert
    haha No doubt !

Ive tried it on myself... Feels like a 9volt battery when you put it on your tongue...... :lol: As long as you dont put it on a nerve.. Then you look like you just had a siezure.......

Maybe I better call Tony's wife and see if whe wants it....... :twisted:

Only kidding...... Item is SOLD... Thanks

Senior Member Expert Vanmar Racing's Avatar
    Hello Blue Devil,

I am so disappointed that I didn't see your ad for the Dogtra 200 sooner.

I too have a dog that, on occasion, misbehaves.

TammyS.

Tammy at Vanmar Racing
    303-944-0334
    vanmarracing@mindspring.com
    Mark Schellinger, Instructor for Yamaha Champions Riding School- Ride Like A Champion!
    Vanmar Racing

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanmar Racing
    I too have a dog that, on occasion, misbehaves.
    I thought you had Mark trained better than that!?!

:shock:

8)
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Senior Member Expert
    haha How can you be mad at them when they look like that? :lol: One of the best looking Danes Ive seen.... Not sure if you are considering one of the Dogtra E-collars or not... but if you want any info let me know.... I believe it was the best investment I made in my dog as well as my sanity. Zeus literally destroyed everything. He ate throuogh locked doors, tore wood trim off the walls, tore carpet off the floor, ate table legs, beds, couches, chairs, you name it..... This pic is actually the day I decided I was going to use the E-collar.... He had managed to get out of the laundry room and I came home and found this:

He had already been hiding behind the chair when I came home... He knew he had done wrong before I even yelled at him..... ops:

Damn dog even holds my Mikes hostage......

but after a few weeks of using the E-collar you have a new dog... They learn very quickly who is in charge and what commands mean... Now I dont even need to use the buttons on the collar... Zeus knows when he has it on what happens when he doesnt listen to the 1st command...... I can honestly say with out it, I may not be a dog owner... My neighbor has a Dane as well and uses the E-collar... She is a perfectly behaved pony now... haha

Zeus gets in less trouble and I buy less stuff to replace damages... Its win , win.....