Attention all MRA riders: Effective today, Sol Performance has merged with Quik Cycles. The Motor builder/tuner extraordinaire, Mike Lukachy, will be your point of contact for purchasing Pirelli tires. So now you can get the best tune for your bike at the same place you can get the best race tires for it. All contingency, lottery website ordering and sponsorship will remain the same as it has been all year. As an added bonus, you can pick up your tires at a more convenient Denver location. Mike will also be providing Pirelli track side service.
“Where is Oscar going you ask?” Well actually, nowhere! I have assumed a technical position with the Pirelli Moto corporate office. Turns out that all of those nights up late doing tire calculations and formulas actually meant something. Go figure! So that means whenever possible I will attend your races and the Pirelli riders of the MRA get true factory corporate technical support from Pirelli. It will be my pleasure to continue to be based out of Colorado and serve my friends of the MRA!

Please let Mike or myself know if you have any questions. See you all at the next round!

Mike Lukachy
Sol Performance/Quik Cycles
2390 S Kalamath St.
Denver, CO 80223
(720) 765-8473
solperformance.com

Sol Performance will continue to live it’s motto of “Making your best, even better!!”