Thread: Truck Bed Toy Hauler For Sale

Junior Member Novice

Truck Bed Toy Hauler For Sale

I'm looking at upgrading to something bigger, so I'm selling my truck bed toy hauler camper. It's a 2002 Fleetwood Outfitter toy hauler truck bed camper (truck not included). It is in good condition overall with no leaks. It has an icebox and a hand-pump sink with a 16 gallon fresh water tank. It includes a well cared for 3 year old deep cycle battery that powers the lights and 12 volt DC outlet inside. There is a storage compartment underneath for the two included 10 foot folding aluminum ramps (rated for 1500 pounds each).

It weighs 1633 pounds according to the VIN label. The cargo area dimensions are approximately 7'4" long x 4'6" wide. The door opening is about 6' tall.

Also included are four spring loaded turnbuckle tie-downs (Torklift Fastgun) compatible with the Torklift frame-mounted system, as well as four shorter tie-downs compatible with a bed-mounted system (Happyjack). There is also a 7-pin round trailer lights extension cable to allow the exterior running lights to connect at the rear bumper of the truck.

With everything included, I'm asking $2000. Pictures are available in the Craigslist ad below. Call or text 3/8O7-three7four1.

http://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/5702734112.html

Mike, #479

Junior Member Novice
    Sold! That was quick.