Thread: Apology from #110

Member Novice

Apology from #110

I'm not sure how many people actually use the forum, but I thought this would be a good start in terms of repairing any ill will or resentments from the race track. I regretfully apologize to any riders who are angry about my riding. I do not intend to do anything dangerous or reckless. I do respectfully request that riders come to me directly immediately after an incident so I can know that I did something shitty and become a better rider by learning from other riders' feedback. I've been riding 25 years, but only 2 on the track. I'm a complete greenhorn to racing and am just trying to go fast and have fun. I really don't want to piss anyone off and certainly don't want to cause any accidents and get anyone hurt. Thanks for reading this and please feel free to contact me privately if you are one of the many people who have a beef with me. Again, my apologies to anyone negatively affected by unskillful riding. -Nick #110 (IM me here, text or call 540-599-4666)

Senior Member Expert
    Nick. Lets get together at the next round, we can go over some things, go out and ride, and sort out any issues there may be.

~Brownie
    Jeff Brown, #277
    "What can Brown do for you!"
    2011-2022 New Rider Director
    2008-2010 MRA Rider Representative

Member Novice
    Sounds good. I'll be there Friday morning for sure, if not Thursday night. Thanks. -Nick