Thread: ATTENTION: Make-up Round(1) Pueblo JUNE 4th & 5th

Senior Member Amateur

ATTENTION: Make-up Round(1) Pueblo JUNE 4th & 5th

All Corner workers!!! Please respond to this thread regarding the make-up round for our Pueblo race we missed! June 4th and 5th. Please remember........ white hat, white shirt and light colored pants. I would recommend a light towel to wear under your hat to cover ears and back of neck. Small cooler is ok to bring. Food and drink will be provided during the race day. All newbies must contact me prior to sign-up!

STILL A FEW SHORT SO LET ME KNOW ASAP!! WE HAVE OUR TRACK DAY ON FRIDAY AND THOSE WORKERS ARE INTERESTED IN WORKING OUR WEEKEND!!! IF YOUR A SEASONED WORKER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW RIGHT AWAY!!!

Rick Grosse MRA #20
    303-332-3789
    mratrackmarshal@gmail.com
    Last edited by Razr20; June 2nd, 2016 at 02:02 PM.
    RAZR RICK #20

Count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Razr20 View Post
    All Corner workers!!! Please respond to this thread regarding the make-up round for our Pueblo race we missed! June 4th and 5th. Please remember........ white hat, white shirt and light colored pants. I would recommend a light towel to wear under your hat to cover ears and back of neck. Small cooler is ok to bring. Food and drink will be provided during the race day. All newbies must contact me prior to sign-up!

Rick Grosse MRA #20
    303-332-3789
    mratrackmarshal@gmail.com
    John McKown
    MRA #15 Expert

Junior Member Novice
    Just FYI, for Pueblo I'll be racing that weekend and not corner working I really like the flow of that track! lol
    Timothy (Timbobiker) Schutt
    Novice #400

Senior Member Amateur
    Thanks John!!
    RAZR RICK #20