Hi, I'm a new racer this year. I'm trying to get everything ready for Pueblo but it's a bit hard finding information especially since PMP changed management.
I have a suit, helmet, back protector, gloves, boots, and a bike. I've been to Ricky's race school, I have a number and a license. Still working on a generator, tire warmers, fire extinguisher, transponder, and getting my bike ready for tech. I've read through the rulebook a couple times.

I tried to get in contact with the person who does tech (I guess that changed this year too) but haven't heard back. I would be willing to do Friday night tech, apparently they need help there. I am very good at machines and electronics. I have an engineering degree and I was a helicopter mechanic. I would also like to get my bike looked at Friday so I can try to fix anything I need to race Saturday.

What will the schedule be for PMP? (On the 29th) What time do I have to be there, how do I do tech, what time is tech open, etc. I'll be by myself so how do I get my bike (without sidestand) to wherever tech is with my gear and bodywork for inspection?

I'm going to buy a transponder, looks like this one will work:
http://www.mylaps.com/en/products/x2...nder-bike/1623
and it looks like I need my transponder number before I can register in racewurx for a race.

I tried to make the meeting last night but couldn't, so I am hoping I can get some questions answered here. Thanks.