Thread: Ducati 1098 Armour Bodies Race bodywork

Senior Member Amateur trackaddix's Avatar

Ducati 1098 Armour Bodies Race bodywork

I've converted my 1098 from race back to street to get ready to put it up for sale. I have the race bodywork available now. It is the Armour Bodies supersport kit that uses the stock seat. It is the full kit to include upper, lower, windscreen, tail, fender, air tubes, and a BRAND NEW still in the wrapper extra tail piece. Overall condition is good. The upper is in excellent condition, the lower is in good condition with the normal pitting and sandblasting that occurs behind the front wheel, the tail is cracked and rashed from a minor low side on the left. I bought the new tailpiece to replace it but never got around to it.

This package would cost $700 for bodywork, $170 for air tubes, for a total new cost of around $870 retail. Plus you would then have to paint it for additional cost.

I am asking $525 or best offer. CASH only please.

Here is a link to the craigslist ad so you can see what color it is. http://denver.craigslist.org/mpo/5585923245.html

Please call or text Dean at (7-too-oh) 6-oh six-30-thirty I live in the Brighton area.
    --------------------------------------
    Keep it on 2 wheels and a Puck!

Papa Dean

Senior Member Amateur trackaddix's Avatar
    Sold
    --------------------------------------
    Keep it on 2 wheels and a Puck!

Papa Dean