I talked about this a little at the March 9 general meeting. We are going to start taking donations for any spare, usable gear for new riders or super streeters to use. It can be a lot to ask someone who is new to the track to spend a bunch of money on gear just to find out that they don't like it after the first day. We aren't trying to supply a full set up for every new person, but it would be nice to have some things that could be borrowed if needed. I will be adding this to my regular duties and will be the one responsible for loaning it out. For right now, this is just a free thing we are trying to provide to see if it works well enough. We are looking for gloves, boots, back protectors, and suits. We will NOT be doing helmets. This equipment will not be given away or sold and will remain with the MRA so that future new racers can use it.

Additionally, I will be maintaining a list if you have extra gear that you do not want to donate but would still like to make it accessible for super street riders to use. Please email me what kind of gear you have and what size it is. If it is a suit, please include European and US measurements as well as height and weight of the person that would fit it (If you know).

My email is Brettlev144@gmail.com

So far we have:

2 pairs boots - size 11.5 (Thank you Fos!)