Thread: Looking for a race-prepped bike for around $2500

Junior Member Novice

Looking for a race-prepped bike for around $2500

Looking to get a dedicated track and road racing bike that's already prepped. Just getting into it and got a budget of $2500. Considering all bikes. Thanks!

Junior Member Novice
    I can totally relate to the budget issue! I have a 2007 ninja 250 I was using as an MRA race bike for the last two years I could sell for $700.

it's the old style and not going to be a front runner - 16" wheels make good rubber hard to find and the bike is slightly lacking on aerodynamics and ground clearance. But it was a fun and cheap way to get into racing - and the ground clearance forces good body positioning leaning off the bike!

Also the bike is ugly, lol. Let me know if you;re interested!
    Timothy (Timbobiker) Schutt
    Novice #400

Junior Member Novice
    tschutt definitely interested. Do you have an email I can contact you with or phone number?

Junior Member Novice
    Sure! Send me a message at tschutt7@gmail.com
    Timothy (Timbobiker) Schutt
    Novice #400

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    Hey Chris, I also have a low-budget bike available. It is the current 500 Production Class champion. 1992 Suzuki GS500. It has some "idiosyncrasies" which we can discuss if you're interested. Well within your budget and will come with some new sets of tires, etc...

Tony
    303-907-1941
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

WolFeYeZ
    I have a newer generation Ninja 250 for sale, 2009. Its not pretty but took 4th in the 250 cup this year overall including a few podiums. $1900 for the bike, or $2500 for the bike with spares AND a spare crashed bike with good engine and lots of other parts.

Junior Member Novice
    I have a 93 Honda 600 f2 I could sell for 1200.I also have a set of take offs included some other light use gear for sale if it's the right size

Senior Member Amateur
    Have a look at my ad, hot off the presses:

http://forums.mra-racing.org/showthr...-race-ready%29

MRA #88

Junior Member Novice
    got a bike! thanks all!