Hello. I would like to reintroduce myself and Sol Performance.

I have been in the motorcycle community since early 2000's. While in college, I was working part time with Dunlop in the MotoGP/AMA/club racing series. Graduated college with my Space Engineering degree. Was actually chosen by Dunlop to be a part of their MotoGP tire technician team. Due to visa complications, I was not able to work in England for Dunlop. I had decided to work full time for Dunlop here in the states. After some time, I decided to come back home to Colorado and be a dealer for them for the MRA. After 2 years of dealing Dunlop tires, a change in distributorship forced me to make changes for the better of my business. Now I have three years under my belt as a Pirelli dealer. The tires are great and I am learning more about them every year!!

Some key experiences I have had:
-Worked extensively in the AMA and club racing.
-Personally assisted a few AMA riders achieve top 5 finishes.
-A lot of experience with MotoGP racing.
-Some experience in WSBK.
-Have been in integral part of record runs and fast times of the year in the PPIHC.
-Tested a few race tires before they were introduced to the US Market.
-Worked hand and hand with European engineers in designing new tire specs.
-Plus more....

Some key business features of Sol Performance:
-Since being a part of the MRA, Sol Performance has helped riders break NUMEROUS club and personal best records. In fact, the most out of any other brand in since we have started supporting the series.
-Helped to set a couple of track records outside Colorado.
-Swept all the classes in the 4 hour endurance races. The True Endurance team raced the entire 4 hours on one set of tires!
-In the last 4 years, over 50% of the top 10 plates chose Sol Performance for some sort of tire need.
-We are always at the track at 7am on Friday until the end of the last race on Sunday.
-Our presence is continually at the pit wall in the event that you need immediate technical assistance.
-We offer the race tire consignment program. We sell your take offs for you!
-Sol Performance offsets the lack of Pirelli Corporate Contingency by implementing the lottery system and our own contingency. (Information to be posted soon at http://solperformance.com/pages/contingency)
-Offer great deals on parts and service to our sponsored riders only.
-The official exclusive dealer for Chicken Hawk Racing, Suzuka, Metzeler and Pirelli products for the MRA. Of course we will be the exclusive tire provider for OMRRA and WMRRA
-Hosting the annual Motokart racing event. An annual off season go kart event for the MRA riders to get out and have some fun in the winter time. This years event is just around the corner to be held at February 10th at Unser Racing. (Info to come..)
-Will be offering a few reward programs exclusively for our sponsored riders. (more info soon)
-and the list definitely goes on...

We know that motorcycle racing only involves one bike and rider on the track, in the paddock and pits it's much more than that. A good relationship with your tire and suspension guy is key. Also, the work and effort that your mechanic, parents and even significant other can make the difference between a great race and a bad one for you. I also believe that a racing partnership is a two way street. How can you choose (and trust) a tire guy and brand to run with if you don't know anything about them?

It's not too late to apply for sponsorship and build a good partnership for the upcoming season. Contact us at any of the avenues below.

Thank you very much for reading about us and we really look forward to helping you this year and making new friends and continuing in assisting my great line up of current riders!