This isn't a rule change proposal but a proprosed name change. If any of you remember back in the early nineties (OK, so many of you weren't even born or out of diapers ) but back in the day. There were riders such as Jim Forrington (RIP), Believe me his antics and abilities are legendary) JT and Dave Terry, Ratt Sonlightner, Donny Hough and others competed in what was then called Formula Colorado now called Colorado Class. It pitted converted dirt trackers and MX bikes, against RS and TZ 125's and numerous other creatively built bikes and good riders and was one of the most popular races watched by all of us as some people drug knees while others slid feet and was kind of the ROR Lightweight class.
Why, when and how exactly over time the name got changed short of a typo I don't know, but personally I think Formula Colorado just sounds a hell of a lot better than Colorado Class and I suggest unless somebodies adamantly opposed and has a good reason, a return to the historical name of Formula Colorado. Thoughts?