Thread: Thumb brake wanted

Senior Member Amateur

Thumbs up Thumb brake wanted

Pretty much open to whatever just want to try it like my idol Dovi. Ca$h money. PM me with the deets and I'll get back to you.

Thanks!!

jRED

Feeling a whole range of emotions right now haha. jk
    MRA No. 51

Thanks 2016 Sol Performance / Pirelli * GF&R Tax * Damage Control * Suomy * AGV Sport * RYNOPower * Smith Optics * SIDI * AXO * Shorai * Virus * Motorex * Slick * * GoPro * Honey Stinger

Mohammer Time! Expert
    Gp tech

Senior Member Amateur
    Thanks Shannon! I need more sponsors to spend 450 bucks on something I just want to try out, but damn the fork mounted one looks sweet. Anyone have one they want to get rid of for slightly less than a million dollars? Cheap ass budget racer here wanting to try something new....
    MRA No. 51

Thanks 2016 Sol Performance / Pirelli * GF&R Tax * Damage Control * Suomy * AGV Sport * RYNOPower * Smith Optics * SIDI * AXO * Shorai * Virus * Motorex * Slick * * GoPro * Honey Stinger

Mohammer Time! Expert
    I am with you, but I don't think I could get it figured out. I rear brake a bunch, but I am not sure I could get my hands to do it. I can't even blip the throttle ...

Senior Member Amateur
    Don't speak poorly about my heroes please.
    MRA No. 51

Member Amateur

Wink

Shanon,

I have observed your riding style for a few seasons now and believe I can help you. The trouble you are having with blipping the throttle is that you must first close it once in a while.
    ;-D

Matt
    MRA #168

Mohammer Time! Expert
    you guys are awesome.
    I really feel going fast is about finding what works for you AND the willingness to make changes and try new stuff.

And I cant blip the throttle.....and it isn't for a lack of trying. I even have a bike with no slipper.