Thread: ROR Overall & Clubman Points?

Senior Member Expert

ROR Overall & Clubman Points?

Are we going to post the ROR Overall Points standings & Clubman standings here or somewhere else in the forum still? I only found the 2014 Overall post in this section........ Just curious, since the racewurx website isn't working, and I only found the ROR U & ROR O class standings on there last week. Thanks.
    Dennis Stowers MRA #151
    2021-2023 MRA BoD Rider Representative - Rulebook
    Absolute Moto-Michelin
    Speedin' Motorsports

President Expert
    They are posted on the MRA website - http://www.mra-racing.org/racers/cur...nts-standings/
    MRA #29

Senior Member Expert
    Just out of curiosity I looked and the database isn't available for raceworks.This is however very normal as the people updating it have at least one job if not more and usually takes a couple weeks before the information becomes available. So Dennis be patient but know I'll be on my A game at PPIR and Thunderbike is mine ha ha hah ha ha ha ha.....

Senior Member Expert
    It's your lucky day there Dennis as the person manning the points are on call and on the ball so go revel in the glory of it all.

WolFeYeZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    It's your lucky day there Dennis as the person manning the points are on call and on the ball so go revel in the glory of it all.

Translation: Clubman and ROR points were just posted.

Senior Member Expert
    Thanks for the translation Brad, what other languages do you speak cause ya sure never seemed that intelligent to me.

WolFeYeZ
    Thanks for the translation Brad, what other languages do you speak cause ya sure never seemed that intelligent to me.
    Anytime Jon. Unfortunately, my masters degree only helped me with understanding the language of crazy old men

Senior Member Expert
    Wolfeyez,
    As I don't know who you are I can't realistically make a determination of your intelligence level nor would I attempt it but calling a crazy old man crazy when you've never met me isn't probably the smartest or most intelligent use of a master's degree, LoL

Senior Member Amateur
    What's going on here? Did you just forget who you were talking to, Jon?

WolFeYeZ
    Wolfeyez,
    As I don't know who you are I can't realistically make a determination of your intelligence level nor would I attempt it but calling a crazy old man crazy when you've never met me isn't probably the smartest or most intelligent use of a master's degree, LoL
    Nope. Can't translate that...