Thread: 2 VOR supermoto bikes, both titled $4500

Member Amateur

2 VOR supermoto bikes, both titled $3700 PRICE REDUCED

I can't update the title! PRICE REDUCED, NOW $3700 FOR BOTH BIKES AND ALL THE SPARES!

I'm getting out of the VOR's. I've got 2 bikes, boxes of spares, spare brand new body, new tank, new seat, gearing, service manuals, brake pads, new high compression piston for the 400 to turn it into a 450 (or use it in the 530), lots and lots of parts. Also have all of the VOR engine special tools.

1. 2002 VOR 530 SMRC. Limited production supermoto race bike, number 36 of 200 made worldwide, one of 5 that came to the United States. From the factory with billet triple clamps, Brembo billet caliper, Brembo radial mount master, full floating 320 mm rotor, excel rims, cassette transmission, catch cans, everything. All stock. New piston and crank main bearings 18 hours ago. This bike, on the cheapest pump gas I could find, on Clarkie's conservative dyno, uncorrected, made 49.something at the tire, up here at elevation. The bike is a monster. And it has a title.

2. 2002 VOR 400 En-e. That is, enduro with electric start. But I lowered the suspension to match the race bike and laced up 17" excel rims. Great bike for bombing around town or girl friend / buddy bike at IMI. Engine in a little less state of tune, but with electric start. This bike is currently registered and gets ridden periodically around town. Oh, and it has an Ohlins fork.

Both bikes utilize the same core parts- so commonality of parts is spot on. All extra parts fit either bike. Both bikes have FCR carbs. I'm talking about literally all of the parts I've accumulated over a decade of ownership.

I just don't have time to ride them so I'd rather see them go somewhere where they'll get used- they're too much fun to be sitting around.

I'd think about a trade that included a 2009 or newer KTM 300 XCW.
    Last edited by irdave; September 1st, 2015 at 09:28 AM.
    dave.

"Helping motorcycles live up to their potential."
    www.STMSuspension.com
    (970) 222-9597

Member Amateur
    I can't change the title! Price reduced!
    dave.

"Helping motorcycles live up to their potential."
    www.STMSuspension.com
    (970) 222-9597