Thread: 2013 Honda CBR250r w/ 2011 Honda CBR250r parts bike

Junior Member Novice

2013 Honda CBR250r w/ 2011 Honda CBR250r parts bike

I bought a pair of CBR250 two years ago to convert for track duty, and ran out of steam on the project.
    I'm now trying to sell the nearly-stock 2013 (which was serving as my commuter, before I moved and extended my commute) with 91xx miles, new (-300mi) Michelin Pilot Activ tires, and clear CO Title.
    The 2011* has been eviscerated for a wild-hare project that is still in progress, and as such: will not be a complete motorcycle, but pretty close.

Not sure if all these stock parts are worth anything to anyone here, but I thought I'd give it a shot before I turn to parting it on ebay.

I really enjoy this little bike, but I need the garage space lot more than the extra 1.6 motorcycles right now

$2800 for the 2013, $4000 for both feel free to make an offer

http://imgur.com/a/UGCub

*2011 CBR250r had around 6500 miles at time of dissassembly, and ran very well. sale does not include: Frame, Swingarm, Shock, rear Axle, rear Brake, chain, clip-ons, or seat pads (negotiable)
    **included but not pictured: forks, front rearsets/ foot controls, cushdrive & sprocket, perhaps more depending on what I find while cleaning.

will consider trades/ partial trades for: track-ready honda, CBR250 adjustable rear shock and/ or rearsets, motorcycle work/time/labor, garage (storage & work) space rental, a lightweight trailer in good condition, 03-05 R6 parts, steering damper, other cool stuff?

text or call me at 303.521.3247 if interested. thanks, -Mac

Last edited by 2buku; July 26th, 2015 at 12:22 PM.