Thread: 2003 Forrest River Toy Hauler - $6500 obo

2003 Forrest River Toy Hauler - $6500 obo

I have a 2003 Forrest River Work and Play trailer up for sale. It is 8x20 and is just like Brownie’s trailer from the outside but has a little different floor plan. This one is about 50/50 storage/living space. It is perfect for a solo rider or small group of riders. It could sleep 3 or 4 solo riders comfortably or 2 couples and 2 solo riders also. It tows great and would be a great entry level toy hauler.

The trailer has:

-braced front tongue (ask Brownie why this needs to be done)
    -3 Pit Bull trailer restraints. These would come without pins unless you have a 4DP TZ250, RS125 or Moriwaki 250
    -AC, fridge, stove, sink, toilet, shower, ample cabinet space, dining table, water tank, water heater, 2 propane tanks, spare tire, 2 couch/beds, one drop down bed that the previous owner made, tow hitch and sway bars

I would really like to keep this one in the club and wanted to post it here before CL. It is a bit older but it could house several more budget minded racers for a couple more generations from the wind and weather out at HPR. I towed it with a ¾ ton F250 with light mods with no problem. If you didn’t load it down too much and can drive below the speed limit, a stout ½ could do the job on flat land.

I am open to any trades but I have all the motorcycles I can handle for now. I would be interested in partial trades for pistols, fun cars or trucks , old cars in good condition, race cars, go karts, Bridgeport with a phase inverter, metal working mill, downhill mountain bikes or some other fun thing to distract me from doing work. Cash price is $6500obo

RS 125
    TZ 250

RS 125
    TZ 250

Junior Member Novice
    Will this toy hauler be at HPR this weekend? If so, please find me because I am interested. Brian Jackson #272

No sorry, I wish I was but I haven't raced since PPIHC 2012. What part of town are you in? The trailer is in Arvada
    RS 125
    TZ 250

Bump. I'm open to offers
    RS 125
    TZ 250

Senior Member Expert
    Marty,
    Intersted in taking a look at your trailer but don't have a phone number listed and God knows I doubt you are ever on here but if you happen to see this give me a shout at 720-eight 4 one 6020 Thanks Jon G.

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Marty,
    Intersted in taking a look at your trailer but don't have a phone number listed and God knows I doubt you are ever on here but if you happen to see this give me a shout at 720-eight 4 one 6020 Thanks Jon G.
    I'll ping Marty for ya Jon.
    Jeff Brown, #277
    "What can Brown do for you!"
    2011-2022 New Rider Director
    2008-2010 MRA Rider Representative

Hey Jon. I actually just sold it the other day. I still have the Pitbull trailer restraints without the floor plates for sale. My number three zero three 263 5069 if you are interested

Senior Member Expert
    Well I trust you kept it in the family as I've tried to reach you concerning it on several occasions. I actually use the Strapless Stand systems but just post those up in the spring and I'm sure they'll go away. Congrats on the sale.