Quote Originally Posted by Dutcheez View Post
Hey Guys,

First off, thanks for any and all help you're able to provide me. I'll do my best to return the favor in beers.

I've been a motorcycle street rider for many years and have done a few track days in New Mexico several years back. This year, I'm finally hoping to take things up a notch and start doing several track days and join the superstreet program as well. Unfortunately, the street bike I have now isn't well suited for a beginner at the track, so I'm looking at buying a good 600cc bike within an initial lower budget. By lower, I mean entry level budget. I figure, most bikes will meet my needs for the first year or two until I decide I want to step it up a notch. But, I'd love to talk to some of you guys about what I should be looking for in a bike and what steps I should take to succeed. Anyone willing to show me the ropes?

Cheers!

Rob
I have a 2012 kawi zx6 that has little use 2k miles, 500 where on street. the bike has won formula open and gtu am classes when my a bike was blown or busted . it is my b bike. it has everything you need to learn to race and ride hard with. I have extra wheels ,extra body work w brand new freshly painted body wk on the bike, gearing and spares . pm me if interested.