I want to get the word out about this opportunity because I'm excited to ride it! Dale Kieffer of Racers Edge Performance is bringing his private track day to HPR on Thursday May 7th, right before round 1.

During Dale's events the track is set up with entry, apex, and "drive to" cones. The morning starts with a track drive where we discuss corners. Then the day is structured into 2 groups, the private coaching group and a "ride only" group, 30 minutes each/hour. Limited spots in both groups to maximize practice time without a crowded track.

Control riders are available in the ride only group to answer questions and lead for a lap or 2. They don't offer private coaching in the ride only group just fyi. Dale Kieffer and Rob Christman are instructing the private coaching group, with very limited spots available. Sol Performance will be available for onsite tire service, thanks Oscar!

We signed up for the ride only group at Chuckwalla, and learned practicing with reference markers is way more beneficial than a regular track day. I'm especially sold on how the cones are training me to scan down-track quicker, besides hitting my marks every session. The private coaching made the biggest impact on my riding. I recommend this track day, it will be a great warm up for rnd1!

Register here: http://racersedgeperformance.com/pro...lains-raceway/

Call Dale Kieffer for more info 702-257-3808