Thread: Sol performance!!!

Junior Member Novice

Sol performance!!!

I just wanted to thank Oscar for everything. I am building my zx6r 636 for track only, and will be racing in the novice class in 2015. I went to see Oscar about purchasing some tires. I had plans on buying a new set of Corsa SP, and a couple sets of take offs for track day practice. With my little track experience and being new to this level of racing, he educated me and I walked outta there with confidence with one new set of Superbike Red Stripe slicks. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and most of all HONEST. I would like to thank you Oscar, and I am now a true lifelong customer of yours. See you at the next MRA meeting.

Senior Member Amateur
    You are very welcome! No need to spend the extra cash to "learn the ropes." The Pirelli Superbike PRO is without a doubt the cheapest tire per lap and allows you plenty of performance to get to speed. Glad to hear you will be joining us next year. You should make it out to the banquet this Saturday if you can. Cool to see the top riders get their trophies and puts the goal in perspective for next year. Either way, thanks for the good words and let me know if I can with anything else!