Thread: XBAM:Xtreme Bike Action Massage - Thank you Racers...

Member Amateur

XBAM:Xtreme Bike Action Massage - Thank you Racers...

Thanks to everyone who stopped by to see me and get bodywork in Hastings this past Memorial Day weekend. It was great meeting all of you and I look forward to working with you again.
    If I didn't get to meet you - I'll be at the next race in Hastings, and plan to be at the races in Pueblo this summer as well.
    In the meantime, feel free to check out my website:
    www.myspace.com/xbam3
    I work primarily with motorcycle and mountain bike riders, though all those in the extreme sports world are welcome on my table. Adrenaline junkies need apply!
    XBAM combines my passions: massage/bodywork and things on 2 wheels that go fast! My style of bodywork is a combination of Sports massage (including rehab and general maintenance) Orthopedic massage (the treatment of various postural dysfunctions) and lots of stretching techniques to help you get the most out of your ride. Get in touch with me via myspace or write me direct at baxbam@gmail.com with any questions.
    XBAM: Xtreme Bike Action Massage -Sports Therapy and Structural Integration - rehab, performance enhancement and preventative maintenance that addresses postural issues and alignment. You have a mechanic for your bike...I'm the mechanic for your body. I work with motorcycle racers and extreme sports athletes; available at races and events and privately in and around Colorado. XBAM LLC holds National Certification and AMTA insurance.

Senior Member Expert
    Bree,

All I can say is "thank you". Your assistance after my crash at R2SL sped my recovery and aside from the broken finger I feel I'm in better condition now than I was in before the accident.

For those of you who have not considered sports massage in your training regimine, all I can say is you should.

Scott

Senior Member Amateur
    I Second those sentiments... =D>

Bree...you completely fixed me up Monday after a high speed crash Saturday, so that I could ride COMFORTABLY all day Monday. Within an hour of you getting done with my neck, I felt almost like nothing had happened...and the Kineseo tape ROCKS...I actually noticed a difference when I took it off Wednesday...I had definitely been suuporting the muscles in my neck. Now if you could just permamently wrap my shoulder in the tape :roll: , I'd be all set (Doctor thinks it is a rapidly healing AC separation, so thank you for just putting the anti-inflammatory cream on it...)

I look forward to hitting you up in the near future...gotta put the bike back together, unfortunately, before I tend to myself. Thanks for being there, and doing such an AWESOME job!

EVERYONE ELSE...GO SEE BREE!
    MRA #414

Member Novice
    You get 100 MPH Style Points too!
    George....we enjoyed having you here!
    Motorsport Park Hastings

Senior Member Amateur
    Bree-

Thanks for your work on me in Hastings. Helped out and made things easier. At home on drugs and PT now. At least no surgery for the time being. Still very sore and lots of pain. But thanks to you I am sure it would have been worse.
    "If you always do what you have always done; you will always get what you have always got."