Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 66.67%
  • No

1 11.11%
  • Maybe

2 22.22%

Thread: Want STAR racing school back for next year?

Member Novice

Post Want STAR racing school back for next year?

Hey Everyone,
    Ive been in contact in with Jason Pridmore, and i want to get his racing school back out here again. In all honesty, who would take the school if it was offered again?
    I learned a ton, and a couple wrecks later, has left me wanting some more. I had a great time at his school, and i know quite a few of you took it with me. Ken, Scott etc... Who would take it again, or for the first time?

here is the website.
    http://www.starmotorcycle.com/

So who's in for having him come back? Last time i think it 600-650 for the weekend, and you could do single days if you wanted as well.

Lets see if we can get enough support to get him to come back to High Plains.

Thanks
    Tyrel

Member Amateur
    All depends on when, and how much heads up we would get in order to plan for it in the budget.
    Andrew "Streebles" Streby
    MRA #248
    RC8R
    ------------------------------
    Syndicate - Spears Racing - Bell Helmets - Sol Performance-Pirelli - AXO - Motorex - Braking - Smith Optics -GoPro- Engine Ice - Matrix Concepts - Shorai
    "You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life."- Marco Simoncelli

Member Novice
    I would definitely be interested in this school but when and how much would be a factor

If was going to spend that much on a school I would want to go to a bigger track out of state . I wouldn't go if it was here.